New beginning

This picture is not mine this is another beautiful masterpiece from shock777,she has tumblr,instagram and deviantart just incase anyone wants to check out her art...She's amazing :')

--

Raven's POV~

We were planning to leave far away,but that seemed to exagerated,so we just stayed in jump city,i just have to find a spell or something to make us look like our normal selfs,to look like a normal, jump city citzitezen.We rented an apartment,of course,the apartment is far from the tower.Later on when the baby is born and we have jobs,we will buy a house.

'the baby'i thought,i touched my stomach and looked at myself in the mirror,i was about 6 weeks pregnant.'Soon,you will come to this world daddy and i will love you we will ta-what!Did-Did i just think all that'I pulled my shirt down and went to the living room...wich was so small,well it is an apartment.I found beast boy or now 'garfield' in the couch.He turned around.

''How's my soon to be mom feeling''he said with a a smile

''Beast boy''i said annoyed my his comment

''Sorry,sorry,It's just that we have to make the best of this,rae,i know it's going to be hard,but,you-we have to try,we will try and start this new begenning...together''

''I love you''i said hugging him,wow i've been hugging him to mny times.''Thanks,your words really do help''

''Hey,that's what i'm here for,to help you in your toughest times,like this one''he said

''*giggle*thank you so much,i'm going to try and find a spell in my spell book to make us look,normal,okay''i said with a small smile

''Okay,but before you leave,you have to give me a kiss''he said.I rolled my eyes and kissed him softly and walked back to our room.

---

After hours of trying to find a spell,i finally found one.

''Gar!''

He came and sat down beside me''You found one''he said.

I nodded''Yeah,but i'm going to place it on us tomorrow,i'm tired''i paused''And hungry''He laughed

''C'ommon let's go out and eat something''he said

''No,i don't wanna go out,''i said whining''Let's just order a pizza''

''hehe,okay''he said stepping out the room,leaving me alone with my toughts.

'Do i really want to be a mom,at this age?,well it is my fault,but i don't care if i wanted the child or not,me and beast boy are going to protect it,no matter what,it's our child,our blood...our angel.'

After we watched a movie and ate we went back to the room and slept together.

NOT SURE IF I'M GOING TO UPDATE AGAIN,I REALLY DO,ITS JUST THAT I'VE BEEN FALLING ASLEEP VERY,VERY LATE THESE PAST FEW DAYS,AND I'M SO TIRED...I WILL TRY TO UPDATE AGAIN,AND IF I CAN'T,I'M TRULEY SORRY!AND THANK YOU FOR READING.

✌♥✌♥