History Of Hyrule

The history of Hyrule was also the history of Calamity Ganon. A prime evil that has endured over the ages. This evil has turned back time and time again, by a warrior wielding the soul of a hero, and a princess who carries the blood of the goddess. With the passage of time, each conflict with Ganon faded into legend. Which occurred 100 years ago. 

To know Calamity Ganon's true form, one must know the story from an age long past. The Demon King was born into the Kingdom of Hyrule, but his transformation into Malice created the horror. Stories of Ganon were passed from generation to generation in the form of legends and fairy tales. However, there was also a prophecy. The signs of a resurrection of Calamity Ganon were made clear, and the power to oppose it lies dormant beneath the ground. 

The people thought it wise to utilize their technological prowess to ensure the safety of the land should Calamity Ganon ever return. The first constructed four mechanical wonders that came to be known as the Divine Beasts. They also built a legion of autonomous weapons called Guardians. The Divine Beasts were piloted by four individuals of exceptional skill from across the land. And thus, the plan to neutralize Ganon was forged. There was also a princess who carries the blood and power of the goddess, and a chosen knight who wields the sword that seals the darkness. 

But then upon Ganon's inevitable return to Hyrule, the princess and the hero fought alongside the other warriors against this ancient evil. As they were supposed to seal Calamity Ganon away. All of the four champions with Divine Beasts, the Princess and the Knight. However there was another champion that also joined in the fight. 

She wasn't from Hyrule, however she was from a different world. She was known to be a Long Lost Champion from a Future Universe. She was chosen to help fight Calamity Ganon, even though she didn't realize it at first. However she possessed a power that was as special as the Princess's. She was destined to fight alongside the other warriors to seal the Great Calamity Ganon away. This is HER original story, and her journey about how she appeared in the Kingdom of Hyrule. It's also known as the story about a girl from a Different World.