Where Am I?

Tvisha couldn't remember exactly what happened the last time she was in her area. Although she was clearly either sleeping or being unconscious right now. Although she was literally on grass. Then 3 people noticed her on the ground, and they ran up to her. 

"Oh my..." A female voice said, and Tvisha only opened her eyes when she heard that. He eyes were still tired from sleeping, until she looked around her. She wasn't in her bedroom, instead she was on grass and she had no clue what this place was. She then sat up quickly

"Huh?! W-Where am I?!" She said, almost panicked. "Oh, we didn't mean to startle you there." The same female voice said, and Tvisha turned and saw the 3 people that were probably checking on her. One of them was a girl with golden hair and wearing a royal blue dress, and she looked like a princess. Plus she wore a golden tiara or crown on her head. Then there was another girl who had white hair, wore a beige robe with a little bit of blue lines, and she had a symbol on her face. And there was a guy who was dressed in a royal knight armor. Tvisha looked at them with an anticipated and confused look on her face. 

"It's okay, you're safe now." The golden-haired said, "My name is Zelda, and I am the Princess of Hyrule." 

"I'm Impa, leader of the Sheikah tribe. And the princess's advisor." The other girl said, "And this is Link, one of our Royal knights and bodyguard." He turned to Tvisha, although she was given a pause. 

"Princess Zelda? Hyrule?" She said to herself, and the 3 heard her. The Princess nodded, "And may we ask, what is your name?" She then asked the girl. 

Tvisha looked up at the princess when she asked her. "Oh! My name?" She asked, "My name is Tvisha, and I came from a city called Sunlight Square." She responded, however the 4 of them became silent after she responded. Zelda, Impa, and Link didn't expect to hear that answer, although they never heard of that place. 

"Sunlight Square?" Impa asked in concern breaking the silence, "That's not a place that I've heard in Hyrule, or rather from somewhere else..." 

Yet there was more silence, nobody said a word. Neither Link or Zelda knew much about the place, but Tvisha didn't even know how she even appeared in Hyrule. Plus she didn't know much about this place. But then later on, a creature came. 

The creature looked egg-shaped, white, and had one blue eye. It crawled up to Tvisha, and made some booping noise. That almost scared Tvisha, even though she thought it would be a harmless creature. 

"Ah, what is that?" She asked, and the creature went to Zelda. "Oh! This is Terrako, it's just a little guardian that follows us around." 

"Oh, a guardian." Tvisha said, observing the little guardian. It walked around her, and made more booping noise. Then Zelda, Impa, and Link stood up. Tvisha also stood up too after noticing them standing up. "Huh? Where are we going?" She then asked. 

"Tvisha, would you want to come with us to the castle?" Zelda asked. 

"Castle?" Tvisha asked back, and the Princess nodded. "Come, we'll let my father know about you. It won't be too bad." 

Tvisha still didn't know much, although she nodded. Then she followed behind Princess Zelda, Impa, Link, and even Terrako was in front. She hoped that she would know why she would appear in a kingdom like this. 

(NOTE: Just keep in mind that each part of this story will be written short, however there will be many more parts to read!)