Divine Beast Vah Ruta

But right after Sidon was saved, more monsters seemed to appear. It shocked the 4, even Terrako and Sidon watched the horrible war. 

"Oh no..." Mipha said, and Zelda came up to her. "Mipha?" She asked, and then her Sheikah Slate glowed. As Zelda took it out and saw what it was, showed an image on the Sheikah Slate. Which was supposed to be known as, a Divine Beast. Mipha looked closely at the image. 

"Huh? What is that?" Mipha asked. 

Time Skip

King Dorephan also joined in the fight against the monsters. As the guards quickly destroyed each and every one of them. Even the Zora king fought alongside his warriors as well. 

"Zora! There is no turning back now!" He protested, but then another Zora guard called out, "King Dorephan!" 

As soon as he heard that, a green Electric Moblin jumped on top of the red one and was going to jump on the king. But as soon as King Dorephan was about to duck down, a huge blast came and wiped out all of the Bokoblins and Moblins. After the Zora saw what just happened, King Dorephan turned back and saw something he did not expect. 

"Could it be..?" 

Yes, it was the Divine Beast, Vah Ruta. And it was Mipha who was on the Divine Beast. And so were the others, but Mipha was the one who was piloting. She managed to wipe out all of the enemies, even many more Lynels and Moblins too. 

Tvisha was shocked to see all of this, but was fascinated that the Divine Beast was strong enough to destroy the monsters that were invading the area. Even Zelda, Impa, Link, and even Terrako were fascinated too. Then Mipha got Vah Ruta to clear the last set of monsters, which was a big victory now that the Zora's Domain was now saved. 

Now an hour later, everyone returned back to the Domain. And King Dorephan's decision about Mipha piloting the Divine Beast was already made clear.

"This attack proves your point. We are woefully unprepared to defend against the Calamity." The king said, "The Zora will face this peril head on. We must consider the future. We all share this land of Hyrule, so all of us must do our part to keep this land safe from evil. 

Everyone paid attention to what the king said, and they seemed to have an agreement as well. Then King Dorephan called his daughter over. "Mipha, attend." 

"Yes, father." She said, and walked to the front. "You will become the pilot of the Divine Beast, Vah Ruta." He told her, "On one condition," He stood up, "You must promise to come back home safely."

Mipha smiled, and nodded to her father. Tvisha and Impa smiled too, Link also knew that it was great for Mipha to pilot Vah Ruta, and so did Princess Zelda.