Mipha Of Zora's Domain

[ZORA'S DOMAIN] 

When they finally arrived at the Domain, Impa and Zelda came to speak to King Dorephan. The King of the Zora, and Mipha's father. While Link, Tvisha, and the little guardian Terrako came to visit Mipha. It was also true that Mipha was Link's childhood friend, and it's been a very long time since they last saw each other. But besides that, Zelda and Impa met King Dorephan once they came into the Domain. Zelda asked the Zora king about the Divine Beast Vah Ruta, being piloted by the Zora princess. 

"Mipha, pilot the Divine Beast?" The king asked, "Yes." Zelda responded, "My father King Rhoam, has faith she will do her utmost... with your permission, of course." 

King Dorephan thought about it. "This will be a dangerous mission, piloting the Divine Beast against the darkness." He said, "And I understand that the knight who will seal that darkness has not yet appeared?" He asked, and Zelda looked down. "Yes, that is true." She said. 

"I'm sorry Princess, but I must refuse. I can't send my daughter into such a peril." King Dorephan stated, then Zelda looked up. "But I-" She was about to say, until a Zora guard came up to the king. 

"Your Majesty!" He called, and the King turned to the guard. "I bring news!" 

[OUTSIDE THE DOMAIN]

Link and Tvisha were walking with the Zora princess herself, Mipha, just outside the Domain. Mipha was happy to meet her childhood friend Link after such a long time, and yet both of them never changed. Tvisha looked around the area, and she never saw anything more beautiful than where she was now. With a lot of waterfalls and such. 

"Wow... this place must be so beautiful..." She said, "I know I've never been here before, but I still would love to come here again too." Mipha turned to her, and smiled. "Well, I am sure you would love it here in Zora's Domain." She responded sweetly. Then later on, the 3 decided to just stop at a place just to relax. They just sat behind some rocks. 

"So, your name is Tvisha?" Mipha asked, "Yup, that's me!" She responded, and both chuckled. Even Link chuckled as well. "I've heard that you came from some other place, even though it's not from anywhere in Hyrule. That's what I've heard when you, along with Link, Zelda, and Impa came to Zora's Domain." Mipha then said. 

"Oh! Uhm, yes. That is true." Tvisha said, "However, I would still love to explore more in Hyrule. "Despite that I have no clue how I even got here..." 

"I see..." Mipha said, then her attention was on the necklace that Tvisha was wearing. "And might I ask, what necklace is that?" 

On Tvisha neck, was a necklace that had light pink, diamondish-white, and purple heart-shaped gems. And the rest of the necklace was gold. Tvisha touched the middle heart of it when Mipha asked. 

"Oh, this Necklace?" She asked, "Well... this is just a necklace that was given to me from some ancestors, why'd you ask?" 

"It looked a bit, ancient to me. That's why." Mipha responded, "The designs still look beautiful, I'm pretty sure that this necklace could be used for something good or special." 

Tvisha looked at the necklace. "Oh, I..." She hesitated, even though she herself knew that it was said that this necklace was important because of one of her greatest ancestors. "Well, you may be right about that." She said, giving the Zora princess a reassuring smile. Terrako walked around making beeping noises, and Mipha giggled while acknowledging the little guardian. Tvisha and Link smiled too, until a voice called out. "Princess Mipha!" 

As soon as the 4 heard someone call out Mipha, they turned to the front and saw that another Zora guard ran up to them. They stood up, and Mipha walked up to the guard. 

"Monsters from Ploymous Mountain, marching this way." The guard told Mipha, "Huh? What of my father?" She asked. "The king's leading the army, to intercept." He resonded, then looked in the other direction. "He thought... the prince was here with you." 

"What? Sidon is missing?" She asked in shock, Link, Tvisha, and Terrako ran up to her. Link nodded, and Terrako looked up at her. While Tvisha didn't know what was going on. Mipha smiled at them, and turned to the guard. 

"We will find Sidon, you must watch over the domain." Mipha then told the guard, and he nodded. "Highness!" He then said, and ran off to the Domain. While Mipha and Link got their weapons out to fight. Tvisha didn't know what was going on, although Terrako was beeping to her. And she insisted herself to go with them, despite this could be dangerous for her. Plus she didn't have any fighting abilities.