Little Prince Sidon

As Mipha and Link were ready to fight those monsters from Ploymous Mountain, Tvisha was utterly shocked. She had no clue what was happening. But saw that the monsters were going to start a big war. 

"What?! There are so many of them!" Tvisha said in shock, "But, why would they..." 

A bokoblin ran up to Link to attack him, however Link quickly hit it with his sword. And the bokoblin flew away. Mipha noticed that Tvisha was still nearby her and Link, even though Tvisha couldn't be able to fight that many monsters. Even though they were looking for Sidon, Mipha's little brother. 

"Tvisha... I think I can take you somewhere else to avoid this fight." Mipha said to Tvisha, and Tvisha's attention turned to her. "Huh? You can?" She asked, and she nodded. "So we don't have to risk ourselves for those monsters."

Tvisha nodded, "Thank you!" She said, and both of them ran off. Luckily Link managed to defeat most of those bokoblins and lizalfos. And followed behind Mipha and Tvisha. Mipha wanted to make sure that Tvisha would be safe, plus she wasn't too sure if she would be able to face those threats. Tvisha still looked around her while running with Mipha, seeing a lot of danger in such a beautiful area. She was a bit scared, but little did she know that the necklace she wore made some strange glow and effect. 

But as soon as the 3 were running, they then stopped at a hill where they saw a big beast. It had a lot of red mane, it was dark black and it had 2 hands holding a weapon and a shield, and it had 4 feet. "Huh?! What is that?!" Tvisha asked in horror. 

Then there was a little Zora who was holding a spear, and he looked like he was going to fight that beast. And he turned out to be... 

"Sidon!" Mipha yelled, then the beast turned to those 3. The little one saw that his older sister came, along with Link and Tvisha. The beast, which was also known as the Lynel, roared louder and was ready to fight them. Tvisha also noticed Sidon, and she didn't know if he was going to get hurt. But luckily Mipha turned to her. 

"Tvisha, I'm very sorry, but do you think that you could be able to get Sidon?" She asked, and Tvisha nodded. "Of course! I'll bring him safely, don't worry!" She responded, and she ran up to the Zora prince. Mipha gave a reassuring smile. 

After Tvisha ran up to Sidon, the little prince looked up at her. "Hey, are you unharmed? It may not be a good idea to fight that monster..." She whispered to her, "But I will still bring you safety for your sister." Sidon nodded, and Tvisha was about to lift him up. But then when she was about to do that, the Lynel came near her. Both of them looked up, and it was about to slice them both. 

"Tvisha! Sidon!" Mipha called out, terrified, even though both of them were afraid. But as soon as Sidon and Tvisha hugged each other for protection, something unexpected happened. 

Tvisha's necklace was glowing again, and a magic pink and purple blocking effect appeared to defend her and the little one. Link and Mipha backed up when they noticed that. Even the Lynel too. Tvisha and Sidon quickly opened their eyes, and Tvisha noticed her own blocking effect. Then she gasped, knowing that her necklace was glowing and that must have created that effect. 

The Lynel still roared, and was going to kill all of them. And Impa and Zelda appeared when Link and Mipha were about to fight that red-maned monster. Impa and Zelda joined the fight as well, and they also noticed that the blocking effect defended Tvisha and Sidon. And it didn't take long until the Lynel got defeated.

After the Lynel quickly ran away, the blocking effect had faded away. Sidon and Tvisha quickly stood up, and Tvisha smiled. 

"Sidon!" Mipha said, as she ran up to her little brother. Sidon looked up at her. "Why would you try to fight that beast alone?" She asked worriedly, "I was so worried about you!" 

Mipha hugged the little prince, but then let go and smiled. "But still, I am proud. What a brave little brother I have." She then said sweetly, and then Sidon gave a cute smile. Showing his sharp teeth. Mipha, Impa, Zelda, and Tvisha giggled. Even Link acknowledged it too. Until the next thing that happened...