The Four Champions

Back In Hyrule Castle

After talking to Purah and Robbie, the others thought it would be best for Terrako to follow them around. Although they had to talk to the king about it. Impa advised Tvisha to just wait outside of the Sanctum, and Tvisha agreed to do so. After that they would go out of the castle again. Although Tvisha could hear their conversation too. 

"Might I remind you once again?" King Rhoam asked his daughter, and Zelda looked up at her father. "Above all else, your duty is of the utmost importance. Are we clear?" 

Tvisha never heard the king of Hyrule speak in that serious tone before, although Zelda nodded in agreement with what her father told her. "Yes, we are clear. I understand." She said, "And I will honor my duty." 

After that conversation, the princess, the knight, the advisor, the girl, and the little guardian that will follow them around walked out of the castle. Zelda sighed, although she still continued to walk along with the others. Despite that Tvisha didn't know what was going on, although did feel some sort of pity for her highness. Didn't take long until they were still almost near their destination. 

As time passed, the 5 were still nearby where they would reach. Tvisha had thoughts in her head. What or who could this Calamity Ganon could be? Who could these four champions even be? That second thought made her ask the princess. 

"Uhm, Princess Zelda?" Tvisha asked, and Zelda turned to her. "Oh, yes?" She then said, and then Tvisha asked, "I've heard that your father mentioned something about these four champions, you know who they could be?" 

"The four champions are chosen to pilot these four Divine Beasts." Zelda said, "We have Mipha of Zora's Domain who will pilot Vah Ruta, Daruk of Goron City who will pilot Vah Rudania, Revali of Rito Village who will pilot Vah Medoh, and Urbosa of Gerudo Town who will pilot Vah Naboris. They have been chosen to pilot them." 

"Right now Mipha is the first champion we will meet, plus we are already on our way to Zora's Domain." Impa said, "Oh, okay then." Tvisha said, and she continued to walk with the others until they finally reached Zora's Domain. About to meet the wellspring herself and the king of the Zora.   

Hyrule Warriors Age Of Calamity: A Girl From The Different World (FAN-FICTION)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें