Daruk Of Goron City

The next stop after Zora's Domain, was Goron City. A place located in a place near Death Mountain. And that mountain looked a lot like a Volcano to Tvisha. The 3, along with Terrako followed behind the Goron by the name of Daruk, whose power of Protection could repel the mightiest of blows, and he was deemed the best candidate to pilor Divine Beast Vah Rudania. 

His body was made as hard as stone, plus it looked like rocks were covering his back. As he still walked in front of the young ones. As they walked past lava beneath them. 

"What you'll learn about me is that I never refuse any sincere requests." The Goron said, "So of course I'm on board with your plan!"

The others were satisfied, until Daruk stopped. "Hmm... Except... there is one problem." He stated, and the others looked up in concern. Daruk turned to them. "Well, it's just that Vah Rudania is in a difficult spot right now. The Divine Beast was found pretty high up on Death Mountain. A lot of monsters have been crawling around lately, so even getting to ol' Rudania is a big pain." 

Daruk sighed, "Only the bravest go up there now..." He said, "So that's why it's a good thing it's gonna be us!" He exclaimed, and the others backed up. "Oh! Uhm, of course!" Zelda said, and Daruk laughed. "Come on now, Death Mountain won't climb itself!" 

As Link followed behind Daruk, Impa, Zelda, and Tvisha just looked at each other. Zelda didn't know how to react, Impa just shrugged, and Tvisha slightly chuckled. Then they followed behind. And Terrako was the last one to follow. 

As they walked up to Death Mountain, Daruk also felt concerned about Tvisha's 'unexpected' appearance. He didn't see anyone like her around before, although also felt something about that necklace she had on. That's when both of them started talking.

"By the way, I must say that I've never seen an appearance like yours around before." He said to her, not in a rude way, and that caught Tvisha's attention. "Oh?" She said after she heard Daruk say that. "However, that thing you have on. That... necklace, seems to be a special thing to wear. In other words, pretty much ancient." 

Tvisha looked down at her necklace, and what Daruk said made her think about that one time the necklace did something to protect her and Prince Sidon from getting slaughtered and sliced by that Lynel. 

"Yeah... probably..." She said, until Daruk and the others noticed something. More monsters came! 

"Still more enemies ahead!" Zelda said, and Daruk didn't seem like he was surprised. "Welp, those spineless little cuccos are always around Hyrule. Seems like we ain't going up that mountain until we throw them out!" He said, and he, along with Link, Zelda, and Impa were ready to fight. Tvisha wasn't sure if she was strong enough to help, but believed that she could at least use her necklace for protection again. Little did she know that it can also do more effects for her as well.