12. Rose🥀🕊

After all the wedding of Nik and Sara, everyone went to Sekhawat’s mansion

There were rituals that needed to be done, and the next morning, they both would leave for their honeymoon.

After all the rituals

Nik called Hari to meet him in the garden. "Bro, you called me. Is everything okay?" Hari asked as she saw her brother.

"Yeah, come here. Sit. " she sat down with him and asked, "Bhai kuch toh hua hai bto nah. "

(Bro, something happened, tell me what is it)

"I'm going tomorrow with Sara. So, I want you to handle office work with father and our brothers. And if there will be any issue inform them. And today I noticed.....(He paused for a min, and Hari looked at him in confusion)..... You and Abhi. Baby, I know what you guys feel. I just want you both to be sure about this. Both of you are the most important people in my life. So, don't forget to communicate with each other if something happens and now you are giving chance to each other. And ignore shruti and aunty. You already know this that once Abhishek Singh Rathore made up his mind than no one can stop him and this time, baby, it's the matter of love. So don't take any kind of tension. He will always be there for you just like before. And remember thing if there's any meeting in Which you are face to face sodout forget to be professional. Keep your private and professional life apart."  Nik said to Hari.

She smiled at him and nodded her head. "Jii bhai. Paar ab jaye bhabhi wait kr rahi hongi"

( Okay. Now go Sara must be waiting for you)

"Acha jaa raha hu par ek baat aur hai."

(Okay I am going but there's one more thing)

"Ji boliye"

(What?)

"Hume aane mai time lgega as after honeymoon I've some work there. So, I want you and Abhi to enjoy the fullest. Jano ek dusre ko smjho milo ghumo. Par jab mai wapis aaunga tab mai maa aur papa se tumhare rishte ki baat krunga. Pr usse phle mai tum dono ko kuch nahi bolunga, okay. You guys enjoy"

( It will take some for us to come back as after honeymoon I've some work there. So, I want you and Abhi to enjoy the fullest. Go on dates, roam around, try to understand each other's point of views. But when will come back Iwill try totalk to mother and father about your marriage. Till than I will not going to say anything to both of you.)

"Thik hai thik hai. Ab jaoooo, " she said and pushed her brother so he would go to his wife, who was waiting for him.

(Okay, Okay. Now go)

Hari was feeling overwhelmed. Everything feels just so... Good. This is what she is scared of. Still, she maintains herself. She tried to calm herself down.