50. Heart at ease

Author's pov

Hari woke up with wet sensation on her chest region. She whined and closely opened her eyes.

"Mhmmm.." she whimpered as her husband bite on her chest. She placed her hand in his hair.

"Good morning, Rathore Sahiba," he said and looked at her while she just bite her lower lip looking at her husband.

His hair was messy, she roam her hand in his hair as it got longer and she loves it. His lips were red and glossy and eyes were shining brighter than the star.

The eye contact between them made her cheeks turn crimson.

He smiled softly and lowered his face down and stick his tongue out and licked her hardened bud.

She softly moaned and smiled as he was giving her the mischievous looks.

He then took her dark bud in his warm mouth which made her throw her head back.

He was softly sucking her one nipple and rubbing his thumb on other one.

"Mhmm...what a morning for me, huh," she said while moaning and closed her eyes feeling the immense pleasure he was giving her.

He bite her nipple a bit hard and pinched her other nipple, simultaneously.

"Humari taraf toh dekhiye," he mumbled against her nipple.

(Look at me atleast)

He held her waist by his other hand which made her giggle. "What?!" He asked while laughing a little.

"It tickles, ahh please it tickles," she said and he started tickling her even more and suck her nipple.

He circled his tongue on around her nipple and she hummed and laughed too as he was continuously tickle her lightly.

"Ab hatiye, ghar jana hai nahi toh maa saa ko apko hi jawab dena hoga," she said which made him groan and hide his face in her chest.

(Now get up from me, we have to go home otherwise you have to answer mom's questions)

"Hey bhagwan, kaisi biwi di hai hume apne yaha hum romantic ho rahe hai aur yeh...yeh toh bs humare romance ke bich hitler banke khadi hai," he said dramatically and pushed his face more in her breast valley.

(God! What kind of wife you have given me, here her husband is being romantic and she is standing between that like an Hitler)

She laughed at his actions.

"Bhenchod ab kon hai," he said loudly as his phone rang. Hari was laughing her ass out at his condition.

(Who is this bastard?)

"Tum ruko tumhe toh hum ghar jake batate hai," he said and got up, and he was naked.

(You just wait I'll see you when we go home)

"Yeyeyeye bolte rahooooo~~~~~~~" she said mockingly.

(Yeyeyeye keep on saying~~~~~~~)

He picked up the call without even checking the name.

"Kon hai be," he said annoyingly.

(Who is it?)

"Teri maa," a replied came and he removed the phone from his ears and saw it was his mother.

(Your mother)

"Maa saa," he whispered and she looked at him with her widened eyes and then again started laughing as she know that he would get a long ass lecture.