42. Rathore Sahab & Rathore Sahiba

Mention of blood and violence.

I was on the edge to lose my shit

I was on the edge to lose my shit. Everyone tried to find what has happened. Rudra was calling our security to send him today's recording.

I tried to track her location but I couldn't. Her waist chain and nuptial had tracker but it wasn't working.

I was trying more than my best to track it.

"Got it," me and Rudra yelled at the same time.

"I found her location," "I got the recording,"

"Nik, Arjun, Veer bhai saa, you guys are coming with me and Rudra send it me and look after everything," I said and moved out.

Everything was already ready when I got the idea that she was kidnapped.

I opened the door of the car and all the three of them entered in the car. Nik was sitting in the passanger seat and I was driving to the location.

I didn't need to look at the directions as I could never forget that dreadful place.

Nik opened the recording which Rudra sended.

She went out with her Chacha- Chachi. They drove towards the opposite path of their house.

My fist clenched on the wheel.

"Abhi, where are we going?" Veer bhai saa asked and his tone was stiff. He got the idea where I was driving to.

"Abhishek," Nik called me.

"Yes, Nikhil we are," that's all I said.

And in the next 5 minutes we reached there. I walked out of the car and immediately ran in.

I didn't want to do any kind of stupidity which would send my wife in more danger. We slowly walked in.

We were not alone. My guard, dozens of them, were behide us.

I took my gun out and we all hide when we saw two guards. Nik and Arjun handled them.

Me and Veer bhai saa moved forward and I heard a laughter sound. Biwi.

Me and bhai saa looked at each other and followed the sound.

"The audacity you have to even think about this, huh, do you really think you are going to have whatever you want, your father wasn't able to and you think you can, God, funny," biwi. Did she really said that.

We walked in the room and on the same time someone said something.

"Do you think that useless husband of yours will going to save you?" Nilesh Chowdhary. That bastard.

"And what made you think that my husband won't come for me," my wife replied and I saw he was about to slap her but I shoot his hand.

"Ughhh," he yelled and everyone's attention was on us but mine was on her.