24. Ceremonies (part 1)

Hey, people, my this book cross 11k read, thank you so much to the people who support my work.

This part contains rasams and let me tell you guys I really have no idea about this, so, please bare with it.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Love you all🥀

_____________________________________

Haldi

"Atleast get up now, Hariiiiiiii?" I was awaked by someone yelling in my ear, which made me flinch, and I sat and yelled back, "The heck is wrong with you, man" I moved my hair aside and saw Nik Bhai with my twins brothers and they had so done face.

"Oh, what have I done now?," I asked them as soon I saw their faces. "You are seriously asking this, bacha, hey bhagwan mere ko ab Ranaji ke liye bura lga raha hai'' said Dhruv bhai and Hardik bhai nodded agreeing with him.

(Now I'm feeling bad for our King)

"Hari, today is your haldi and you aren't ready yet and if mom saw you like this then it won't look good nah that bride is getting scolded on her haldi," Nik bhai said and my eyes widened.  Oh, shittttttttttt!

"But brother, think how would a Queen look like while getting scolded in her own haldi?" Dhuv bhai and I glanced at him which made him laughed at me.

"You guys are laughing, seriously, I gave one work, wake up Hari. But how would you guys do one work properly? " Sara bhabhi came and yelled at my three dumb brothers.

"And why are you all laughing at her," said bhabhi as she stood right in front of me and I back hugged her. "Bacha, you get and get ready, till then I'll see these idiot brothers," bhabhi scolded all of them.

I laughed and said, "Bhabhi you are the best, I love you" to which bhabhi patted my cheeks and told me to get up.

I quickly ran and took shower and was also mentally preparing for all the anxiety even though I know we love each other but still.

And damn I can still feel his fingers and tongue down there.

I got out of the bathroom wearing an bathrobe and saw mom was sitting on the bed. "Mom, what happened? Why are you sitting like that?" I asked.