49. Wild night

Sorry, I didn't update this earlier as I was so into the book 'God of Fury' and I literally can't stop myself reading it.

So, I literally completed that book and had to go through by so many emotions and literally had to put the book aside and procces things.

But I love that. And enjoy this smut part.

And this book is about to complete in few more chapters. Maybe 4 or 5 chapters are remaining. I'll post the bonus too.

18+ content

Abhishek's pov

The kiss we shared started getting messier. The kissing sound was heard in the kitchen.  I pulled away and pushed her down on the counter by putting my hand on her breast valley.

She laid flat on the counter and I opened my t-shit and left myself in the track only.

I hovered over her and started kissing her neck and pushed my hand in her t-shirt and the other one grabbed the corner of the counter.

She wrapped her hands around my neck and pulled me more on her.

"Mhmm," I moaned against her skin as she pressed our clothed sex and started humping on my dick.

I grabbed her left breast and squeezed it hard. And flick her nipple while she moan my name.

Her legs were wrapped around my torso.

I continued to nib on her neck till it turned red and purple by my marks.

I got up from her and removed her t-shirt and feast on her breast.

I took her breast in my mouth and gag on it. "Ahh...shit," she screamed as I took her whole breast in my mouth and bite and suck it.

I massaged her other breast and slapped it.

"Mhmm," she moaned and continued to hump on my hard dick.

She moved her hand down and moved it inside my track and started rubbing her hand up and down on my dick.

I left her breast with a pop sound and gave the same attention to her other breast.

I pulled from her other breast and grabbed both of them while massaging them, she throw her head back while moaning.

"Fuck, you are so soft," I mumbled and my thumbs rubbed on her hard buds.

I moved my head down and tease her nipple. Her dark brown nipple always made me so hard.

"I couldn't get enough of them," I groaned and continued to tease both of her nipple until they are hard as pebble.

Then I pulled away and pulled her more towards me by her waist and removed her shorts and underwear in one go.

"Ugh," she moaned as the cold air hit her leaking core.

"So fucking wet," I said and pulled her legs up and put them on my shoulders.

I started peppering kisses on her thighs and moved closer to her core and sat on my knees.

I started trace her pussy with my tongue. "Just do it," she groaned. "Do what? Be more specific, Rose," I said against her core and trace her opening with my fingers.

"I want your lips and fingers in me," she moaned and I immediately attached my mouth to her clit.

I flick her clit and then bite it lightly which made her jerk and fisted my hair.

I pushed my two fingers in which made her scream. I started lapping on her clit and sucked it.

My fingers were moving in inhumanic speed and soon I pushed the third finger in her.