35. She is angry

Note- In the story description I added the chapters which contains makeout sessions and spicy parts.

(🚫MUTURE CONTENT AHEAD🚫)

Peace. That's what I felt since she came. Hurricane. That's what my life because since she became mine.

She was a whole package.

And now, I was getting scolded by my beautiful wife because I kissed her in front of everyone.

Well, that wasn't my fault either. I met my wife after a whole week.

1 week ago.

"Jaan," I called my wife. She was sitting with all ladies of the house but right now I want herrrrrrrrr.
(Love)

"Babyyyyy," I screamed. Still no reply.

I walked in the living room where I saw the vanar sena of mine.

"Where's your bhabhi?" I asked to no one in particular.

"Why would we tell you?" Rudra questioned back. God. I loved my brother but most of the time I wanted to smashed his handsome face.

I sighed and throw my head back to calm my nerves down.

I took a deep breath as now all of them glancing at me. They all kept their hands on their ears.

"HARIIIIII," I yelled.

All of my siblings were glancing which I cared less about and in the next moment I heard my favourite sound.

Her anklets.

"WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU? WHY YOU ALWAYS SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME!?" She yelled and kept her hand on her heart as she calm herself down.

Her every jeth and that little dewar of hers ran towards her and Rudra gave her the glass of water.
(Brother-in-laws)

Amit rubbed her back. Simi was now also by her side, Siddharth was hugging her legs and last my own little sister, Shivi, was glancing at me.

"Bhabhi ke chamche," I mumbled. "Stop sulking, Mr. Rathore," my own wife, Mrs. Rathore, meri jaan, said this.
(Traitors)

I walked towards my wife and pushed my brothers aside.

But the little hukum was all ready to fight with me as her bhabhi maa was angry because of his brother.

Mera bhai aur mere pr hi bhari.

"Meri bhabhi maa ko preshan nhi kro, bhai saa, nahi toh mai ap-" before Sid would complete his sentence I picked him up and threw him on the couch.

(Don't disturb my bhabhi maa otherwise I'll)

Bhabhi maa- sister-in-law

"Nahi toh kya krenge ap humara, chote hukum, huh, phle ap khud ko chur wa toh lijiye," with that I started tickling him.