31. Crawl to me

Hey, beautiful people, how are you all?

This part contains 🚫MATURE CONTEN🚫
Read this on your own risk.

Don't forget to vote and comment ❤️

__________________________________

"Crawl to me, my lil slut, do it," Abhi commended again which made her go on her fours and her bangles and anklets giggled at her movements

She bend her back more, her tits were hanging low, her eyes were filled with desire.

She slowly crawled towards him. He was looking at her like his prey.

Her predator.

Her movements were slow yet sensually. She made her way towards him, the closer she was going towards him, the faster her heart was beating.

She reached towards him. "Now, on your knees, lil vixen," he said and leaned backwards.

She sat on her knees and placed her hands on her thighs and looked at him with her siren eyes.

He chuckled at her and moved his hand towards her cheek. His fingers were behide her ear and he caressed her cheek with his thumb.

His eyes fell on the mole which was under her lower lip, he, soon caressed it. This made her lick her lips.

He put his thumb on her lips and parted her lips. "Open," he said and she immediately opened her mouth.

He pushed his thumb in her mouth and she instantly swirled her tongue on it. She sucked his thumb and his eyes darkened.

He was thinking about his cock instead of his thumb.

His other hand fisted her hair and pulled her head behide and smashed his lips against her.

She kissed him back more fiercely. He was sucking, licking and biting her lips. She gave him the same pleasure.

He pulled away with a tug to her lower lip. He wrapped his hand around her neck, choking her and said, "Unbutton my shirt,"

She did what she was asked to do. Her hands were working on his shirt and his lips were working on her neck.

Biting, licking, sucking, nibbling and what not. He was giving her the hickeys almost every part of her neck.

Soon, she opened all the button, he threw his shirt, somewhere. "Now, the pant," he ordered.

She removed the belt and was about to put it beside her but he took it from her and then she opened all the remaining clothes of his. He helped her, of course.

As soon his boxer came off, his hard cock hit her face. "Do it," he whispered and fisted her hair.

She grabbed his cock and stroke it. She tighten her grip on it and then swirled her tongue on the tip on his cock.