CHAPTER 1

Hellow my lovelies, so.. this is me, your busy ass author. I Just wanted to ask you, were you angry at me.?

If it is a no, then thank you... If it is a yes, then..
You have all the Rights to blame me,

SO.. LET'S GET IT...

____________________________

"You guys really want this to happen? Me entering into your relationship will lead you all into a lot of troubles. May be it can turn everything here upside down."

Jungkook, the raventee said rejecting the proposal for him to join their poly relationship. Taehyung, the most dominant one in the relationship was the one who propossed to the maknae, in front of everyone in the house...... As he was all alone, when they are doing it and, being lovely dovely to each other.

Taehyung didn't want Jungkook to be that much alone, when all of them are willing to ask the cute younger to take part in their relationship. Everyone frowned as they didn't expect to be refused by the youngest.

" But why....?"

Jimin cutely asked pouting, almost looking like a subby bottom in Jungkook's eyes. Jungkook looked at the file he had on the table, as he was about to concentrate on it again.

" Answer us Jungkook.... Why....?   Just why are you keep rejecting to be a part of us..? Are you perhapes......   ashamed of us..?"

Yoongi asked as he was about to tear up... He loved the youngest very much that he could do anything for him. But Jungkook kept rejecting the proposal for at least five months.

" Nothing like that will happen...  I don't think I will suit among you all. It can be dangerous for you guys to be with me. What I am doing, is doing to protect you all.

I don't want anyone to be harmed at any cost. That tooo...  because of me."

Jungkook explained his side, that he want to protect others. Buy no one understood what he said about and his explanation was all confused for them.

" We love you Kookie... So don't do that to us.. Okay... Our love for you will never end..

And please accept us..."

Seok Jin asked Jungkook while patting raven locks of the younger, comforting him. But the youngest wasn't ready to let his guard down as he wasn't sure of himself.

" I know that... But if we started this with me... You won't get out from it even if you don't want to...

I can't stop myself when I got addicted to something. So... May be I will harm you, or hurt you... unknowingly. I can't help that."

Jungkook mumbled the last part to himself as he knew, if woken up from the sleep, he is a beast. He couldn't have any control of himself when it comes to sex.

That was a reason to Jungkook to stop himself engaging in this relationship with the hyungs.

Jungkook himself was a wild bunny, he really could imagine his hyungs in intimate positions with him, under his control... But the hyungs never imagined that Jungkook would be a top in relationship.

That's why they treated him like he was a baby. Jungkook enjoyed their babying of course, because he was a beast only in bed, and he never wanted them to know about him as a wild and sexy being.

It was unexpected for to elders that their baby bunny will be a dom.. and still they didn't know about it. Jungkook didn't tell them either.

But by judging him with his looks, always wearing baggy cloths, the cute bunny smile and the naughtiness of the boy really made others think of him being bottom.

" You never can harm us bun... So don't be confused over it. If it is pain what you can give us, but we aren't going to leave you without engaging you with us..."

Listening to them Jungkook mentally smirked as he was sure that everything he could give them is not pain.. But also the pleasure others would beg him to give them.

" I really love you guys from the start that you all are in a relationship... I thought keep myself aside from you..

I really thought you guys will hate me after.."

Jungkook said making others understand about his words and his love for them which he was holding back from years now.

" Don't you dare to do that...

We will not hate you... And for what we have to..? You are the cutie.. The baby bunny and little prince of ours..."

Hoseok said making everyone nod at his words and Jungkook looked at them, with his puppy eyes making elders coo at him.

" really....? Then problem is solved. I would love to join you all "

Jungkook smiled hugging others as he was on cloud 9. Others didn't really know why the younger, who was refusing them until now, was accepting them without the hesitation he had a moment ago.

But nothing was there than Jungkook's doubt on himself wether he could be a person who can satisfy them or not. Jungkook really didn't know about his ownself, how his real self needed to live in his relationship.

But, Jungkook finally decided to let his own passion to flow on, as he was acceped by others at any cost.

Being an introvert person, Jungkook surely was a silent, which made him to be a silent person, and it made others look at him as he was the cutest person in the world.

And not to mention, they noticed him as a bottom for sure, when he let his innocent self to be in charge of the body. But, the wild self of Jungkook was hidden under his cute and loving facecade.

" Today I would love to sleep with Namjoon...."

Taehyung told what he wanted to have as they was now in the living room after dinner.

" I would choose Yoongi hyung and Hobi hyung."

Jimin said pointing at the Kitten who was nearly sleeping on Hoseok's shoulder.

Yoongi gasped at what he heard but nodded his head as he knew he was going to be wrecked so bad. But holy fuck.. He loved that..

" So... I will stay with Jungkook today.."

Seok Jin said with the idea of being a top for the once of the lifetime. Jungkook silently nodded as he got no idea of that case.

His innocent self was shy and looked away from the window as it was making Jungkook's cheeks red like tomatoes. But for sure, under his this innocent self, there was a one planning how to ruin Seok Jin's ass this night more than anyone in this relationship could do.