CHAPTER 7

Jungkook... Come to my room tonight..

Taehyung ordered as they came back from China. Their deal was over.. And it didn't happen as they expected it to be and, Taehyung was frustated about the matter.
That's why he asked Jungkook to join his bedroom after dinner.

Sure hyung... I would love to..

Jungkook said without thinking more. Because he already knew that Taehyung was frustated and needed a good fuck to release his stress.
Taehyung was not in a mood to joke, so Jimin desided to join there but, Taehyung gently refused his offor without making Jimin sad.
Even he was all frustated, he maintained himself until he reach his room and pulled in the younger, who was slowly stepping towards Taehyung's room.

It's gonna be a hardest day for Jungkook...

Namjoon said he was experiancing a lot of BDSM with Taehyung and Jimin few days ago.
He was sure that Jungkook could not be able to stand with his own feats after, as they knew Taehyung loved hardcore..

I don't think so...

Seokjin said as others were not expecting something like that to hear.

Me too...
And I would love to sleep peacefully for a day, ya'll can do anything you want with each other.
But don't drag me in between..

Yoongi directly said yawning, because he was too sleepy to entertain someone or be entertained by someone. Sleep was taking over him and he slowly stepped to his room, which was besides Taehyung's.

Now I can clearly hear what will go on inside...

Yoongi smirked to himself as he was being adventurous now. He wanted to get entertaind not by getting fucked, but to enjoy watching his dom, Taehyung getting fucked by Jungkook.
He had made a hole between their rooms as Taehyung was away for few days. He could do it easily.

Jungkook was pulled in and Taehyung trapped Jungkook between himself and the door smashing his lips with Jungkook's.
Jungkook silently watched what Taehyung's gonna do.
Taehyung bit Jungkook's bottom lip asking permission to taste his mouth.
But with the time of finger snap, Taehyung was pinned to the door, hands pinned above his head and Jungkook looked at Taehyung with a sly smirk and parted their lips wanting to look at the confused face of elder.

Jungkook, what the fuck are you doing. Leave me.
Don't test my patience.. Or else...

Or else what.... Princess?

Don't play games baby. I'm already stressed as fuck.
I'm not in the mood to play games kook. So, it will be great if you let me do what I need..

Not today Princess and, yeh.. Not with me...
You really have your own way with everyone else. right!
So shut your pretty mouth and let me to satisfy you. And yeh....
Be loud as much as you want... It'll be good to hear your moans..

Jungkook playfully said as he mean each and every word he have said to Taehyung.
Taehyung was all confused couldn't and understood what Jungkook is going to do next.
Taehyung felt if looks could dig holes, may be he would have a lot of holes through his skin because Jungkook's gaze.
Undoubtedly, Taehyung was a bit scared. But he didn't want to lose the power he holds in this relationship. From the start, he had his way with other members as they couldn't dominate him.
But here the youngest is pinning him to the door and looking at him as he is a some sort of meal.

Without giving time for Taehyung to process Jungkook smashed his lips with Taehyung roughly.
He knew Taehyung loved hardcore. Jungkook licked and sucked Taehyung's cherry lips, making Taehyung moan unconciously opening his mouth open for younger to explore his tongue as much as he wants.