CHAPTER 4

Jungkook came downstairs having the clingy Kitten in his hands, greeting the hyungs in the way he did everyday.

" Good morning hyungie..."

Flashing the cute bunny smile he had Jungkook sat down in front of all still Yoongi wrapped his legs and arms around younger.

" Morning morning koo..

Why is this though...? Yoongi hyung is being so cuddly today?"

Namjoon said making Yoongi to roll his eyes at him and curled up to Jungkook even more.

" Kookie is good... You all made fun of me. I hate it..."

Yoongi mumbled as Jungkook was slowly rubbing his things as he was sore from last night. Jungkook knew it wasn't done by him but he still took a lot of care of his baby hyungs.

Yoongi loved Jungkook's large hands rubbing his tiny butt, which was giving him butterflies in his stomach.

" ease Kitten... "

Jungkook mumbled in Yoongi's ear was just a husky whisper which could make his legs get weak. He was thankful that he was in Jungkook's lap.

" What's the morning discussion hyung...?"

Jungkook asked looking at Taehyung with his doe eyes, his mouth half open and being a fluffy bun he was pertending to be.

" Nothing much Kookie... Me, Jimin and Namjoon hyung have to go on a business trip to China as our exporting company is going to open a branch in China also.

But we have to be a lot... I mean crystal clear with the agreement we are signing with the republic of China. So we have to go there.

And we want you to stay here with Jin, Hobi and Yoongi hyungs and don't be mischievious and make it hard for them to take care of you. "

Taehyung advised as he had to go even if he had to, he was concerned about the younger.

" okiee.... You have nothing to worry hyung. I am responsible enough to take care of myself and hyungs too.

You don't have to say this much things when you can easily handover the responsibility of being protective towards my hyungs."

Jungkook said with a serious voice but flashing his bunny smile. But Taehyung got chills in his spine as he heard the voice of the younger with an authoritve aura.

" okay...  I think..

We should go now. Take care of yourselves. Tell Jin hyung! That we went when he wad sleeping. Awww...

I will miss you all"

Jimin said getting up from the sofa and adjusting his coat again and he gave a light peck on Younger's cheek. Jimin's full lips felt very soft in Jungkook's cheeks.

Jungkook's gaze darkened at the sight of pouty fluffy pink lips of the elder. He was in thought that how would it look like this beautiful lips of him wrapped around his dick... Giving him a blowjob.

" Kook..       Kookie....

Bunny.."

Namjoon waved his hand infront of Jungkook as he also wanted to say good bye to his baby bunny.

" Yeh hyung....",

Jungkook brushed his hand through his hair, wiping away the dirty thoughts he had about Jimin.