CHAPTER 5 (M)

Yoongi was sitting on the floor, in Jungkook's bed room placing his both hands on his lap and wearing nothing, but a lace bra and a lace pant, wait for the maknae to enter the room.

Jungkook was washing dishes and he really wanted to check on the eldest, at least once before joining the second eldest.

Yoongi was wearing his favourite head band too, which had two fluffy kitten ears in it and the butt plug he had was containing a beautiful fluffy white tail.

The soft Kitten was so lovingly waited for Jungkook and he went to the room after cleaning dishes he and Yoongi was eating, clearly to be shocked at the sight, of the Kitten, who was waiting for him to come back to the room.

" Welcome master...."

The kitten mumbled as he was sitting on the floor, not changing his sitting position.

" have you ever called anyone else as master, my little one."

Jungkook questioned the kitten, sitting on his bed, legs, widely open and with a voice, the Kitten can never resist.

" I haven't master...
I called only you as master.. I called Taehyung as sir and Jimin as daddy.. "

Jungkook hmmed making the kitten think that Jungkook was dissapointed about something in kitten, making Yoongi worried and sad both.

" come here pup.. "

Jungkook ordered him getting comfotable on the bed as he felt the kitten being all pouty and sulking at the point.

The small one got up and walked to the younger as he was ordered to. He was very tensed about his look and was actually felt very bad for not being able to seduce Jungkook.

On the other hand Jungkook surely was seduced and he was stunned by the beauty waiting for him.

But being a tough person when it comes to sex, Jungkook didn't show that he was seduced and pertended to be cold as he wanted to see how hard the kitten can try to get in to his pants.

Jungkook pulled the slim but cute figure in to his lap as he rubbed the elder's back soothingly.

" Am I not good enough for you master..?"

He asked after a little bit of silance, getting comfotable to the younger's touch.

" Nothing like that my baby... Will you smile for me Kitten? I would love if you smile a little bit for me.."

Yoongi showed his gummy smile to the younger and slowly started to rub his bottom part on Jungkook's giving him a lap dance.

Yoongi felt the temperature getting high in Jungkook's shorts and felt the extra large " thing " of Jungkook, poking at his already sore butt.

" anhg.."

A lewd moan left from Yoongi's mouth as he was enjoying what is happening and his pants started to get wet as slik started to come out being desseperated to be fucked by the younger's cock.

Jungkook holded Yoongi's waist preventing him from rubbing aginst the clothed dick and Yoongi wanted to be used even more.

" On your knees pup.."

Jungkook ordered Yoongi as he wanted to see the kitten being all obedient and sucking his large member deep down in his throat.

Jungkook unbelted his ripped jeans and the kalvin claine underware, leaving a shocked Kitten staring at the big cock visible infront of his doe eyes.