CHAPTER 6

Jungkook was in thoughts, hugged the still naked kitten to his chest, making it easy for elder to have a nap. Jungkook pecked Yoongi's crown as he slowly run his fingers through the boy's mint hair.

Yoongi snuggled more into his chest wrapping his delicate hands around the younger's upper body, who was placing his head to the gead boad, and snored cutely.

He surely was tired... Yoongi got to know that getting Jungkook's hard dick inside his always wreaked hole, is difficult than taking Taehyung in.

He let Jungkook have him until he get to release four orgasms, and now he is tired and sleeping soundly digging his face in other's chest.

" My love....

You will always be protected under my love and affection. I will take care of all of you with any cost I have to pay."

Jungkook thought to himself after giving a peck on Yoongi's crown and caressing his back smoothly making elder to leave little moans with that.

" You may be, not aware of me, but I really need you guys with me in my future. No one is going to get any of you from me, until I'm here to protect."

Jungkook hugged the producer to himself, closing own eyes to ready to fall in sleep. He didn't have any sleep yesterday night and now, he is trying his best to have a nap with sleepy kitten in his arms.

Jungkook pov

I'm so sleepy... A lot... I need to sleep but the kitten in my arms keep sucking my nipple like he is drinking milk from his mother.

But you know what hyung... I was always been this dominant, but again got confused at you guys started to say I'm werid when I'm trying to be myself.

So I hid the real myself under this cute cover. Yeh... It really looks like I'm a criminal under cover. But to say, I'm not a criminal tho.. I'm here living with you guys, having a normal life because I have to keep my identity as a secret.

I really wonder what will happen when you guys get to know who I am in reallity.. When I expose my real self, what it would be your reaction..?

I know.. You will look like a lot eatable. Eyes will be wide, and those pouty lips will seperate from each other making mouth hang open for few minutes.

I will have to keep this facecade with me for a year of course. That's when I will be able to get what I am made for. You will be proud of me.. But in this year I will make you all mine, so I don't want to take the dissapointment of being not with you guys..

My six beautiful princesses.. I love you all with my whole heart. It will increase bit by bit, not dicrease even a little bit.

But I'm so sleepy right now. You were amazing and I love to have you in my life my kitten. But see... You are still sucking my nipple. It doesn't have milk.

But keep sucking dear. I won't blame you for it. Have what you want and I will protect you tightly hughing you in my arms.

Author's pov

With that Jungkook fell in to sleep hugging the kitten in his arms. They slept nicely the whole day time

Jungkook was in his sleep, when Yoongi got up from the younger's chest, he was continuously blushing as he was looking at the hulk sized body of younger.

He felt the big dick inside him, which was still felt touching his prostate..

He slowly got up as he decided to end the cockwarming younger. He smiled at the snooring younger and went to his own room limping so hard after collecting his clothes from the floor.

The day was so tiring for Hoseok. He had a sleepless night and yeh... It was so wild. But the trainees he had to train, was annoying the hell out of him. Because it, he had to do the performance infront of them few times until they get it into their brains.

So, he came home looking so sad and dull, was his own consequance... At least he thought like that...
Until others return home, he have to take care of the lazy kitten and Seokjin hyung and the energetic bunny alongside.

Well... He took few day offs to get along with the three and, he had to make sure they are okay.
He was happy to take care of his boyfriends.. But.. He was now a lot tired... A lot tired to stand up and walk..
Too tired to stay awake....

So he desided to have a nap...

Few days went by... Hoseok and Yoongi was so in love with Jungkook. Afterall he was the same lovely and caring boy since they met.
Jungkook never dropped to give others the same respect he was giving till now.

" Kook-ah...
Are'nt you going to Uni..! As I saw, you never skip the chance to attend your lectures...
But now it seems like You are not going to continue studying..."

Hoseok said as he noticed that Jungkook is not going to attend univarsity from few days straight.

" oh... That's...
Hyung I skipped two grades and, I was in last year for now.
I attended to the final exam and now the results are pending... "

"Woh.. You're genious...
If I was there, I will stay two or more years there, repeating exams.
I totaly hate business management."

Hoseok said pointing out how hate he has about the subject. He hated the account managing, and he never could balance the accounts when he tried.
So.. He could bearly know about business and, management.
But he was sure that he can slay at dancing and was sure to make his academy is the best one out there.

" It's not about the society and their judgement hyung. It's all about the passion.
Which I followed was my dream.. Now you're purchesing yours.
There's  nothing wrong about achieving what you need. If we have a dream... It will not make you achive it.
But if you have a desire...
You will surely achive it sooner or later... "

Jungkook said with the thought about his own life. He left his family behind to learn more...
Without thinking twice about his dad wanted him to take over what he was doing till now...
But Jungkook refused it as he never wanted to be in that spot without gaining the colifications. Even though he can replace his dad, but he didn't want to be a looser without the knowledge about politics.

AAN:

SORRY FOR LATE UPDATES...

PLEASE COMMENT..

LOVE YOU ALL..

Miss_blue_flower26

Miss_blue_flower
26. 03. 2024