CHAPTER 3 ( M )

" aaah Jungkook.... Please"

Seok Jin begged the younger to fuck him rough as he was teasing the elder with him being sucking Jin's little cunt like there is no tomorrow.

" That's not what you are allowed to call me babyboy."

Jungkook husked near his ear making Jin to understand what he did wrong.

" sorry master..."

Jin moaned saying sorry and Jungkook agin slapped the bubble butt of Seok Jin which was now up in the air for him.

" You got everyone in this little hole right whore....? Such a slut you are...   Being fucked by everyone in the house...

Now you want me to destroy that ass..? Answer me slut..."

Seok Jin loved to be degraded and he mewled at Jungkook's palm, rubbing his face with Jungkook's hand as he was wiggling his butt every now and then for Jungkook.

" Yes.... Aaaah....     Master... "

Seok Jin never expected to be this much desperate for younger's dick. But the extra large dick which younger was pumping till now was where Seok Jin had his eyes on.

Jungkook slapped Jin's butt agin making the elder yelp in the pleasure and pain, making his pumpking ass jiggle.

" Ahhh master.... Mmmmmh.. "

Jin moaned as Jungkook lined his dick directly to the pink cunt. He didn't lube or didn't use condom. It was raw and without warning he entered the hole.

" oh shit...  How loose you are bitch..?  But you didn't have been fucked like this...  Am I correct...?

Is there anyone who fucked you this hard, making you yell my boy...? Answer me baby boy....?"

Jungkook asked thrusting inside the hole of the elder without giving any time for elder to adjust. He was going in rapid speed making elder beg...

" oh yess.... Please....   Shit.... Oh... I am cumming.... "

Jungkook slapped jin's butt as he was about to cum.

" hold on babyboy... You can't until I cum deep inside your pretty little hole... Not until I breed you..."

Jungkook denied covering the tip of the hard little cute dick of the eldest, fucking him in a horny bunny pace. Jin was squirming and begging continuously, but Jungkook was never a one to listen and he speedend up making Jin moan at every single thrust he make to elder's prostate.

" oh... please master.... Please let me cum... Aaaaah... Oh yes..

Mmmh... Aaaah"

Jin begged, tears running down his eyes like he wanted to release his orgasm.

Jungkook came inside Jin and released Jin's dick making him cum on the sheets. It was surely the tenth time Jungkook made Jin take him in his ass.

" No more rounds...  Please...."

Jin mumbled looking at the younger with puppy eyes as he didn't want to be fucked more for today.

Jungkook also was satisfied with elder being so soft bottom for him and he patted elder's hair.

" Okay... Do you want to have a shower baby..? "