CHAPTER 2 ( M )

The morning came making all the seven boys wake up. Namjoon stepped towards the kitchen only to see Seok Jin limping his steps towards the refrigerator to find something instant to cook.

" Good morning dear hyung ..   why are you looking so dull...? And it seems like you are having a trouble of walking. What happened...? you can share it with me."

After hearing what younger said he turned around facing the younger with the deep sigh.

That's when Namjoon understood the situation of Seok Jin. His lips were blood red coloured and collarbone had a lot of hikies in dark purple colour.

" What happened.  Who did all these things to you....? Answer me hyung"

Namjoon ask with a concern field Eyes as he was shocked to see the elder like he was almost raped buy some beast.

" Nothing much.... I just really enjoyed last night with him...."

Seok Jin said smiling lightly as he wanted to show he was alright and their is nothing to worry about him and he is okay with this.

" Seems like he have eaten you alive. How can you say that you like it and you enjoyed last night when you have having lot of trouble to walk....?

Hold on. you were talking about daddy right.....?"

Namjoon was in the process of thoughts of his own when he heard elder chuckle.

" Dear...  I  slept not with daddy but with our maknae... "

Seok Jin uttered remembering each and every scene from the last night which was so wild and pleasurable for him.

But Namjoon knew that he himself is the one who had the chance to sleep and get intimate with the most dominant one in the relationship.

But here Seok Jin was having a lot of difficult time in walking and doing his own works than him.

He couldn't understand or get the point that elder is having lot of trouble when he isn't the one who's ass was wreck by the sir aka Taehyung.

" What....? Jungkook..? How can that possible I can't get your words into my brain and it seems like the others didn't get fucked that hard before you had from the youngest...  the maknae."

Namjoon stated the facts he had on his side making himself so dumb in front of the elder. But Seokjin didn't replied to that question as he was fucking sure that the sir in their relationship will also have that extra large dick in his ass yelling and moaning for the younger.

" You will get to know it, when you will have a chance to get intimate with him."

Seokjin said smilling and he had found some pre cooked rameon and he put it in the microwave to heat up as he was lazy and his body was about to give up standing in the kitchen.

He had two painkiller pills right away he went back to his room from the Jungkook's room. But it wasn't helping him right now as he really needed the rest because a lot from his energy got wasted last night.

Namjoon was confused but he couldn't process anything that he heard from the eldest. Jungkook fucked him that rough...? So can his dick be more large than Taehyung's?

Namjoon mentally slapped himself for thinking like that. He was sure, may be Jin was not strong enough to get Jungkook. But Namjoon could bet he will make the youngest submit to him.

So... He didn't get that serious even after seeing the eldest limping towards his own room saying, don't disturb him and his sleep. He thought that Seok Jin was too weak to defence himself and Jungkook got that opportunity to use eldest's body to please himself.

But he didn't knew Seok Jin himself submitted to Jungkook last night begging him to ruin his world wide beautiful ass. And not to joke, soon Namjoon can be in that space rather than making youngest to submit.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Seokjin entered his room, and locked it from inside and removed his shirt looking at himself in the mirror. His hands slowly travelled to the collorbone, where younger had marked Seokjin as his.

And his lips was swollen due to the speed and teeth of the younger. His buds was already looked like they are eaten alive.

Jin removed his pants and lookes at his under half. His butt cheeks were red due to the hard spanks he recieved from the youngest. And he still had the butt plug Jungkook used on him saying not to remove it for whole day.

He remembered how it all started.

Last night
In Jungkook's room _.

Jungkook was sitting on the edge of the bed, having the tv remote in his hand, watching the most famous Iron man series for the hundredth time.

" aish... You are watching this iron man series, when this is the chance for both of us to be a one."

Seokjin said making the younger look at himwith wide eyes as he turned off the television and threw the remote controller to the couch.

" Can you show me a thing which I don't have to look at any other thing than that. Do you have something like that to show me...?"

Jungkook asked teasingly getting up from the bed stepping towards the door and locking it from inside. It made the be environment to be a lot more heated.

" Tell me love..? Do you have something that you can make my mind away from the television?"

"Yes.."

Seok Jin said remembered what he has to do, to take Jungkook's all attention on him. He slowly removed his white shirt which he was wearing without having nothing under it.

Jungkook's eyes were darkened and pulled the elder on his lap attacking his lips on Seok Jin's. Jin was melted in the kis and Jungkook couldn't get enough of Jin's lips and he bit them and sucked them without any mercy for the elder.

He explored his tongue in everywhere in elder's mouth and squeezed his butt and slapped it hard making elder moan.

" Aaah...."

Seokjin enjoyed being abused by the younger as his hands roamed everywhere in Jin's body and stayed at the right nipple and he squeezed it tightly making jin moan.

Jungkook sucked his collorbone to find where is his sweet spot to layover a lot of hikies and bite marks.

TO BE CONTINUED....

SAY SOMETHING HONEY BUNS...

JUST COMMENT MORE. IT WILL MAKE ME UPDATE MORE QUICKLY THAN NORMAL.