Worth

IMPORTANT
-> List of people who know Nicole's identity

Special Occasions:
-Oliver Aiku
-Nagi Seishiro
-Shidou Ryusei
-Sae Itoshi

On the bench during the match against U-20:
-Barou Shoei
-Raichi Jingo
-Ikki Nikko
-Hyoma Chigiri
-Ranze Kurona
-Eita Otoya
-Aoshi Tokimitsu
-Nijiro Nanase
-Jin Kiyora
-Reiji Hiiragi
-Yukio Ishikari
-Zantetsu Tsurugi
-Gurimu Igarashi

Since the situation got slightly out of hand, Ego made all these characters sign a secrecy contract requiring them not to reveal Nicole's identity. Otherwise they would receive financial punishment and their strikers' dream would be destroyed immediately.

____________________

Italian stratum

"Red strings? Dude, you are so delusional-"

"SHUT UP."

Oliver grinned slightly, making fun of Blue Lock's behemoth, Shoei Barou.

"Why red tho? Why not blue? Isagi has blue hair and eyes. Aren't you doing this all for him?" interjected Shuto Sendo, also like Oliver an old Japanese U-20 national team player, referring to the reason the boy wanted to dye his hair.

"Are we sure the one you want to change for is Isagi and not someone else-" Oliver decided to continue teasing, only to be interrupted once again by the other's shout.

"I SAID SHUT UP."

They were all standing in their stratum's training ground, waiting for the master striker to show up and say what they would be working on that day.

It was strange that, ten minutes after the hour at which they usually met, Snuffy had still not shown up.

"What do you think is taking him so long?" asked Ikki Nikko in a calm and curious tone, keeping his arms folded in front of his chest as he rocked slightly on his feet.

"I don't care, that man better hurry up." commented Barou.

Almost as if someone from heaven had heard him, the door swung wide open.

"Finall..." the king didn't have time to finish that simple word that his voice died in his throat.

Oliver smiled as his heterochromatic eyes spotted the figure who had entered beside the master striker, and instinctively one of his mischievous grins appeared on his lips.

"Good morning Ubers."

"Hey there, Ubers."

Both newcomers greeted, the former with a more authoritative and paternal tone and the latter with a more amused and challenging one.

All eyes were on the figure with shaggy red hair and eyes of the same color, with skin a shade between bronze and golden and a grin as attractive as it was enigmatic on his lips.

Those of them who had never met him observed him even more carefully, one among them more than the others.

The man licked his teeth made entirely of gold, yearning to know the economic value of the subject who had just entered beside the master striker. If everyone was looking at him like that, he must compulsorily have a very high value.

"Today this boy will participate in our training. For those who don't know, his name is Nicklaus Vinciguerra." Snuffy introduced him, and Nikko raised an eyebrow (not that anyone could see it because of the pile of hair in front of his eyes) in puzzlement.