I can't?

Double update yeah!!!!

A week later

"AND YET ANOTHER GOAL IS SCORED BY THE TAN DUO WE ADORE SO MUCH!"

The cameras captured the blond-haired boy with the pink streaks grabbing the redhead around the waist and pulling him into a... fraternal embrace.

"A duo we've seen grow and capture our hearts even when, in the Blue Lock vs Japan U-20 match, they were on opposing teams. And oh- how cute, it seems the young midfielder wants to join the celebration too."

As if on cue, the fifteen-year-old midfielder jumped onto Shidou's back, throwing his hands up in the air and screaming alongside the striker embracing Nicole.

The broadcasters' cameras, which for the first time we had the opportunity to observe the match in person, illuminated the trio with numerous blinding flashes.

Some zoomed in on the protagonist's face, focusing on his lower lip as he bit it down while flashing a triumphant grin at the cameras. Others also captured the mischievous and playful redness of his eyes, knowing how appealing the young man was to the audience.

Of course, Nicklaus Vinciguerra was the focal point of that match.

The score was 7-2: 3 goals in the first half and 4 in the second, these all scored by him.

Chris Prince looked towards the main characters beyond his own sweaty locks of hair, his breath heavy and deep from all the one-on-one clashes in the last three minutes.

He hadn't stop for a second, yet he couldn't prevent that seventh goal.

"Threshold of 60% advantage surpassed. The Joker Card is kindly asked to withdraw for the rest of the match." announced the robotic voice from the speakers, and Nicole winked at Chris as if to humiliate him even more.

"Also, the three minutes of the star change system are up: Chris Prince must leave the field." the same robotic voice announced after a few seconds, and the blond clicked his tongue against the roof of his mouth and resumed his breathing.

His blue eyes immediately locked onto the cameras, and almost as if he had suddenly been reborn, he proudly puffed out his chest and walked tall towards the Manshine City benches.

Unfortunately, none of the commentator-journalists had given him even the slightest attention.

"Nicklaus, you've been exceptional."
"Nicklaus, do you think Julian Loki's youth makes him less experienced or more imaginative?"
"Nicklaus, how does it feel to win in a one-on-one battle against a famous striker like Chris Prince?"
"Nicklaus, are you aware of being the most beloved figure on social media?"

The redhead grinned as questions came from all sides, the various camera flashes were powerful on his bronzed face.

Meanwhile, on the field behind him, the game had resumed, with just two and a half minutes left.

But now it wasn't the game the journalists wanted: what they wanted was right in front of them, with his enchanting Don Giovanni smirk and his cunning, mischievous eyes.

Julian smiled when, glancing to his right, he saw the dozen journalists clustered around Nicole. His eyes studied the girl's body language, the ease with which she orderly answered each question, and the calmness on her face despite the intrusive flashes from the hungry broadcasters craving the perfect shot.

His brown eyes returned to the ongoing game, now observing his team's formation.

He crossed his arms in front of his chest, watching the players on the field collaborate to get the ball to Rin Itoshi.