On the loose

Morning
Ego Jinpachi's office

The man removed the heavy optical frame from in front of his eyes for a moment, just long enough to massage his nasal septum.

Not that it would do any good.

"For the umpteenth time, no." he replied, making the Anglo-Saxon coach grunt, equally annoyed by the situation.

It had now been an hour since Chris Prince, in the presence of Noel Noa and Ego Jinpachi, demanded a second game against Bastard München featuring Nicklaus Vinciguerra.

Ego really did not understand how an individual like Chris Prince, eccentric, self-centered, narcissistic, was so needy to redo a match he had already won.

And the only reason he had won it was precisely because Nicklaus had not been put on the field.

"If he's not useful for Bastard München then give him to me." demanded the blond after a few moments of meditation, searching for something else to say other than "I want to win against that bastard that pretends to be male."

But, to his words, it was Noel Noa who responded, saying his first words since sitting in the director's office.

"No."

His first word... not his first words. Singular.

Chris huffed, spreading his legs and resting his shoulders against the back of the chair as his muscular arms crossed in front of his chest.

His blue eyes pointed at the carnelian ones.

"No? I thought you said he would only make you lose," said the blond, using against the German stratum master striker the words he himself had used the day before.

"I didn't feel it was appropriate to tell you that he was expelled." affirmed Noel, maintaining his stoic expression and not letting it affect him.

Chris grinned aggressively.
"Oh yeah? Nicklaus Vinciguerra seems to have taken your words to heart though-"

"Enough." Ego interrupted them, sensing the way the situation was quickly escalating.

His deep and at the same time shallow black eyes stared at both soccer champions, demanding their silence and attention with his gaze.

"Nicklaus Vinciguerra is expelled until further notice. He will not participate in any matches, whether friendly or official, let alone will be considered part of a team, which is why he will be temporarily removed from Bastard München." he stated in a stark, static tone, this time drawing the white-haired man's greater attention.

Noel Noa, at the added and not previously discussed proposition, pointed his carnelians at his former rival's face.

"Nothing of the sort has been discussed." he stated matter-of-factly, his voice still calm and monotone despite his hard, rigid gaze.

Ego shrugged, swiveling in his swivel chair and turning toward the large screens, giving them the back of his chair.

"I've decided it now."

Noel held back a sigh, and unlike Chris decided not to put his finger on it. The contract they signed required them to submit to the administrative decisions of the director, and bringing the choice to remove a player from a team could not be contradicted.

There was a definite clause in the contract that talked about just that. A clause that the Englishman apparently seemed to ignore completely.

"The whole thing is ridiculous. Are you afraid to show her to the world or what-"