Damn

Levi

I didn't think that Eren would just pop out of nowhere when I was looking for him for the past five years. To think that he was still adorable as he was when we first met. I wonder what face he would make if I made love to him.

Levi walked down the stairs of his mansion, Farlan was waiting for him.

"Is it confirmed?" he asked "Yes, he's Eren" Levi said "EH?! Eren? The little kid of The Doctor?!" "Yeah, and he's staying with us forever" Levi said "Forever?" Isabel asked, Levi and Farlan turned their heads and saw Isabel walking down the stairs.

"Hey! Is it true? That Ellen who was actually Eren is staying here?" She asked "You told her?" Levi asked Farlan, who simply nodded. "Yes Isabel, he's staying" "YES! Then can we cancel the wedding?" Isabel asked "I-Isabel.. You know you can't" Farlan said. "That's actually not a bad idea" Levi said.

"Levi! You know how scary Isabel's parents are!" Farlan said "Just be honest Farlan, I know you love Isabel as a woman, and I only love her as a sister" Levi said "L-Levi!" Falran tried to hide his embarrassment. "Really Farlan?" Isabel asked "Yes... What's wrong with that?" "Really?! So it's mutual?! I love you too!" Isabel jumped down the stairs and hugged Farlan.

"Okay okay lovebirds, Isabel get your parents on the phone and reject their wishes if you want to be with Farlan, and Farlan..." "Yes Levi?" Farlan stiffened "Take good care of her" Levi said and before he walked away, Farlan shouted that he will do everything he can.

Meanwhile...

Eren

"Ugh... So bored" Eren walked around the room, it was large but there was absolutely nothing much to do. He decided to go out for a bit, he opened the door and was surprised that Levi was already there, with clothes on his hand. "Where are you going?" he asked sternly.

"I was going to go out for a bit" Eren said "Escaping aren't we?" Levi asked "No! I had nothing to do..." Eren said "Whatever, here... Put these on" Levi handed the clothes to Eren, he was about to leave when Eren grabbed his sleeve. "Wait! Um..." "What is it?" Levi asked "I don't know how to take the dress off, my colleague was the one who helped me wear it, but..." Eren said

"Fine, sit on the bed... I'll get it off you" Levi said "Why on the bed?" "Woukd you rather be standing up while I find a way to get it off you?" Eren obeyed and sat on the bed, Levi proceeded to unzip the back of Eren's dress revealing Eren's soft back. Levi traced Eren's spine with his finger, Eren shivered and stood up, but Levi grabbed his hand and pulled him back on the bed.

"W-Wait! Don't touch me like that!" Eren said, Levi made Eren go on all fours, his back turned to him. "Don't move" Levi whispered into his ear, Eren felt Levi's chest on his bare back. Levi bit the end of the ribbon tying up Eren's corset, he slowly pulled it and untied the corset with his mouth. Eren shivered as he felt Levi's breathe on his back.

"Why do you have to do that?!" Eren turned to face Levi, from this position Eren was below Levi, his leg was between his again! "I told you not to move right?" Levi said "But why do you have to use your mouth? You're only helping me get the dress off" Eren stuttered.

"I am, but you didn't tell me how, so I'll do whatever I want, shut up Eren" Levi pinned Eren's hands to the sides with the use of his shadow. "What did you do?!" Eren struggled his hands free, but there was this black thing wrapped on his hands. "I used your shadow to pin you down, so stop moving" Levi said.

Ignoring Eren's plea to be freed, Levi began sliding the dress off Eren, revealing Eren's bare chest and pink nipples. Levi traced his finger from Eren's chest down to his stomach where the corset is, Levi ripped the corset off Eren with his mouth. He glanced at Eren whose face face was bright red, he was already breathing heavily.

"Please, no more..." Eren begged "No more? Your little Eren here seems to disagree" Levi said and rubbed Eren's penis, he tried to muffle his moans. "Hey Eren, it's going to be painful for you if you don't let it out, what do you want me to do?" Levi grinned as he licked the tip.

Eren gasped, his whole body twitched. "You asshole, you planned this?" Eren panted "I told you to take responsibility right?" Levi said "Responsibility?!" "I've waited for you to grow up ever since you were young, you may not remember, but you asked me not to let anyone take my first kiss" Levi said.

"What are you talking about!?.. Ah... D-don't.." Eren tried to close his legs, but Levi only spread them apart. "Don't look at me!" Eren said. "You even asked me to marry you" "Fucking hell?! I did not!" "But you did" Levi pouted. "Don't worry Eren, we'll just skip the wedding vows because I'm already yours and you are mine" Levi said and kissed Eren deeply.

Again with the tongue?! Eren thought.

Levi slid his finger in Eren's mouth, soaking it in his saliva. Eren moaned and instinctively licked his finger, when he realized that, he bit down on Levi's fingers, he jerked them away, they were bleeding. "You're getting too cocky now aren't you? How heartbreaking" Levi got up and threw the clothes at Eren, then he freed Eren of his bonds.

Eren sat up and watched Levi leave.