Bolt

Hanji

"Seriously... I can't believe I'm on guard duty while those two are getting it on" Hanji muttered to herself as she set her hearing aids to medium to close out Eren's moaning.

"Damn, Levi works fast..." She chuckled as she searched for anything that she can use to pass the time, so far she's found duct tape, a rope, and scissors.

.....

"What is this? A serial killer starter pack?!" Hanji stuffed the items back to where she found them and looked at Erwin.

"His body has regenerated but he's still not waking up, according to Levi he was testing his will.... Could it be he's doing the same thing that happened to him?"

Hanji grabbed a syringe and took a blood sample from Erwin, she looked at them through a microscope, the blood vessels were sparking, because there was electricity in them.

"Zeus project huh... That one took us years to perfect, to think that Erwin was able to control it this far is amazing" Hanji went back to Erwin and decided to run a couple more tests.

"I wonder if he can charge my phone in one touch..." Hanji grapped her phone and attached the charger to it, she tapped the plug on Erwin's skin and her phone suddenly blew up.

"Woah... even a touch is already equivalent to a hundred or maybe thousands of volts!" Hanji tossed her broken phone in the trash, she wanted to try and collect energy from Erwin so she went back to the chopper and took out the machine.

She was about to stab the thread needles on Erwin when he suddenly woke up.

"Where am I? What is this place?!" Erwin asked "Calm down Erwin, you're at Levi's place" Hanji explained "Levi? That bastard who beat Erwin up?!"

"You're not Erwin?" Hanji took out her notebook and began jotting down some notes "I'm not that weakling, Release me or I will kill you!" He said "You can't even reach me, how will you kill me?" Hanji asked.

"Simple" he simply burned the ropes to a crisp and dusted himself off as if nothing happened. Hanji kept her composure and signaled Levi via telepathy.

"So this is what fingers feel like" he said "You never felt them before?" Hanji asked "Nope, I'm basically stuck in Erwin's head up until now" he said

"What do you want?" Hanji asked, thinking how slow Levi is at responding. "Let's just say, I want to eat something" he said

"Eh? Eat?" "Yeah! There's this thing that people call ice cream and cake!" He said, which made Hanji change her impression on Erwin's power.

"What's your name?" "I don't have any" he said, Hanji scratched the back of her neck and looked around she saw a box of DVDs in the corner and took one out.

It was a movie about a dog, who believed he had powers, not knowing that it was all for film.

"Bolt" Hanji said "Pardon?" "I'm calling you 'Bolt'" Hanji said "Why give me a name?" Bolt asked "Well, I have to call you something right?" Hanji said

"Well, if you say that Bolt is my name, then so be it" Bolt smiled at Hanji. Hanji simply looked at him, he didn't seem like a bad person at all, but it's not good to keep your guard down.

"Levi! I swear to god, get your ass down here, Erwin's other self has awakened!"

There was still no reponse, then it hit her, she set he hearing aids on medium! That's why she can't reach him! Agh! Stupid!

She set her hearing aids to max, when Bolt suddenly grabbed her hand "I wouldn't want you to call Levi after all the hard work he did in bringing me out" Bolt said.

"You knew?" Hanji asked "Everything Erwin saw is mine to see, basically, we share the same memories" Bolt said.

"Let me go..." Hanji said "Nope, we are going on a trip" Bolt said "Hey!" Hanji struggled but Bolt zapped her a bit to knock her out.

"I'll be taking this one too" Bolt grabbed the machine and he escaped the mansion through the helicopter, with Hanji as his hostage.