Force

Levi

"Eren! Eren!" Levi shouted again and again "Levi! Stop it!" Hanji said as she tried to feel her way towards Levi, she managed to touch his hand and began to try pick locking the chains holding him. When he was free, Levi was limping towards the lift when he was stopped and pulled back by Hanji.

"What are you--" Before Levi could struggle, the lift went crashing back down. Seems like Erwin had cut off the cables. Now they're trapped down there. "Damn it!" Levi punched the ground in frustration, he was stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Fucking idiot! How could he let Erwin get the best of him?! He had become so weak!

"Levi, we can still get out" Hanji said "Where?" Levi asked "We can get out through the pipelines, it's not used anymore but I can hear the ocean, it's a little ways off" Hanji said "Can you lead me there?" "I will, but be patient... I've never been this blind so I won't be fast"

"Let's go" Levi said

Eren (Finally)

"Good work Eren" Erwin said "No problem" he handed the device to Erwin. He looked back at the laboratory, somehow the place gives him goosebumps. "Eren?" Jean tapped his shoulder, and Eren brushed it off. Wait, why did he brush it off? Jean was being nice to him.

"Sorry, it's nothing" Eren said "The helicopter will be here soon" Erwin said as he fiddled with the device, checking to see if there are any missing parts. "I wonder how they're gonna get out" Eren said "That's not our problem anymore, the plan was to trap them there to buy us some time to get away" Jean said "I know that but... Somehow there's this feeling that we'll see them again" Eren said.

"Yeah I guess... When we're dead" Jean said "You're really negative about things aren't you?" Eren groaned "Shut up, death is the only thing that awaits us anyway", Jean turned his back and walked towards Erwin. For a while, Eren let his thoughts drift back to Levi. He had a feeling that they had met before, but he couldn't remember.

Plus this power he has, how long has he had it? Since he was born? He can't even remember his childhood, or his parents in that matter. It was like... He's just a shell? If he is, then where is the real him? Does Jean feel the same? Is Erwin the same? What about Levi and that Hanji? Do they remember their own past?

Eren head thumped, overthinking things can kill. Erwin reacted to this and grabbed Eren by the hand "What's wrong?" He asked "It's just a headache" Eren said "You're thinking too much... Leave it for later" Erwin said and let go of Eren's hand.

A Helicopter arrived and they boarded it and left.

.......

Soon they were on top of the Survey Unit HQ where the Helicopter dropped them off, Eren could feel the strong wind above here. Somehow he had a nostalgic feeling of the wind blowing against him, he sat down on the floor and hugged his legs, he felt like he had done this before.

"Eren" Erwin called, he stood up and followed Erwin into the building, Jean was with them and he had earphones stuck to his ears, the music was loud enough to turn the earphones into speakers. Eren wondered if Jean would become deaf soon. (By the way the song was "Leia"- Shoohey) (Hello to the fans there)

They entered Erwin's office, and watched as he frantically hid the device in a safe behind a portrait. "Now then... Jean, you are now relieved of your duties" Erwin said, Jean nodded and vanished. How the hell did he manage to hear Erwin when he's got his earphones on?!

"Eren, I have an important task for you" "Yes sir, what is it?" Eren asked "When you attacked Levi's mansion, you managed to take three of them with you, except this girl" Erwin handed him a picture of a girl, Eren narrowed his eyes, trying to remember if he saw her. He shook his head.