Burn

Reader's POV

(You probably guessed what project Erwin is from right? And Jean too? No?)

"The jade... It's---"

In a split second, Erwin's arm was sliced off his body, he turned his eye to see a dark figure with glowing blue eyes growling at him, he grinned, his eyes glowed yellow and widdened with excitement. He grabbed the head of the shadow with his other arm and sent volts of electricity surging towards it.

"Erwin!!!" Levi shouted as he clawed and scratched Erwin's arm, ignoring the shock of electricity. The both of them clashed against each other, Erwin sent charges of a thousand volts at Levi which circled around his shadow coated body, making him numb and the pain stinged him.

"Have you gone mad Levi? Getting exposed to this much electric charge can kill you!" Erwin said with a creepy smile on his face. "Have you forgotten Erwin?... Every shadow is under my command!!" Levi said.

Erwin's shadow bubbled to life, grabbing his feet and pulling him down, causing him to lose his grip on Levi. He took this chance to look after Eren. "Eren, are you okay!?" Levi's eyes widened as he saw the steam rising off Eren's arm and leg. "Did Erwin do this?" Levi asked

Eren nodded.

"......" Levi took off his coat and wrapped it around Eren, he turned back to Erwin and delivered a heavy blow on Erwin's gut, he let his shadow stab straight through Erwin, causing black and red blood burst from him.

"This is for Farlan..." Levi said, then he grabbed Erwin's other arm and sliced it off "This is for Hanji..." he stabbed Erwin's eye with his finger and... this is for Ere---!!" Levi stopped before he could slice off Erwin's throat. Levi stopped? No... he was attacked.

"Jean!" Eren shouted

Jean's hand was straight through Levi's chest, gripping his heart firmly in one hand. "Ugh... gah..." Levi heaved but kept his hand at Erwin's neck.

"Release Erwin" Jean said "What's... with you... he's just controlling you!!" Levi shouted, Jean ignored him and began to squeeze his heart.

"I will ask you one more time... Release him" Jean said "Jean! Stop it!!" Eren knocked Jean across the room, he let go of Levi's heart as he crashed through the glass window and fell down the streets.

"Eren!" Levi gripped his chest as he tried to calm the lingering pain. "Jean! Get back up here!" Eren shouted "Why would you call him back?! How can he even get back here?!" Levi asked

"It's simple, speed and dimensions are mine to command" Jean said as he help Erwin get up. "HOW THE FUCK--" Levi compossed himself. "Eren..." Erwin stretched out his newly healed hand towards him, and as if he was being controlled, Eren walked towards Erwin.

"Not this time!" Levi grabbed ahold of Eren and they both jumped through the broken window, Levi grabbed ahold of a helicopter that was being piloted by Isabel.

"Get Eren out of here!" Levi said and tossed Eren towards Hanji, she sat him next to the unconcious Farlan. "Eren! Snap out of it!" Hanji said

"Get him as far away from Erwin as possible!" Levi said before jumping off the helicopter "Bro! What are you doing?!" Isabel shouted

"Finishing this!" Levi said and turned back towards Erwin and Jean.

"How can you finish this? Even if you kill me, I'll keep coming back to life" Erwin said "That's because you haven't overused your powers yet" Levi said "My power is unlimited! You on the other hand, is nothing but a mere shadow that vanishes in the darkness!" sparks of electricity crackled to life around Erwin, dancing like fireflies on the tip of his fingers.

"Then why change back into a human?" Levi asked

"It's because everything I touch, sparks and burns... with these very hands, I killed the woman I loved...." Erwin said "So? You two had what the kids call 'sparks' these days" Levi mocked "I meant it, I literally set her up into sparks of lightning" Erwin said with a sad smile.

"You actually loved someone?!" Levi didn't know what to believe, but somehow he seems like he's telling the truth about his hands.

"She was supposed to get married to a former colleague of mine. Sadly. When I wanted to congratulate her and finally let her go, these hands sent thousands of volts surging into her body... killing her"

Levi felt sad for Erwin, but the very thought that Erwin blames himself makes him even more pitiful.

"Just... kidding!" Erwin bolted towards Levi and pushed him back, Levi fell on his back, he did a back flip to dodge Erwin's next attack and let his shadow burst out.

"It's true that I killed her, it was an accident, but even so I don't regret it!" Erwin kicked Levi and his body crashed through a wall, the people were surprised and ran when they saw Levi in his unatural form.

"Tch... Are you fucking kidding me..." Levi got up and undusted himself, Erwin walked out through the hole of the wall, Levi looked around and saw a lot of electronic devices.

Shit

"I win again, Levi" Erwin touched the floor and sent every telephone ringing, the computers lit up, the light bulbs blinked furiously, the whole floor shook and groaned. Levi gasped as every device exploded around him.

Knocking him out.

Erwin

He watched as Levi's bleeding body twitched as it tries to heal itself, it was slow but it was working. Jean appeared from behind him, silently watching them. "Get the tapes from the CCTVs, and burn this as well" Erwin removed what's left of his shirt and went to his office for a change of clothes, he took out the device from the safe and gave it to Jean.

He left the building and mingled with the rest of the crowd, and watched as Fire fighters enter the building.

He wondered what would happen to Levi since they just left him there surrounded by fire and smoke.

He smiled to himself as he walked away, this was getting too good.

(Erwin: Zeus Project, Jean: Hermes Project)