RJ and Bakugo: Origin

As the teams were talking with each other to get familiar with each other, All Might pulled RJ aside to talk.

" Aizawa told me to not allow you to use your new "quirk" as we are calling it for now. I convinced him that I would stop the match if you used it on somebody else and he agreed; hesitantly though. I guess he figured you needed to learn how to use it," said All Might.

" Yeah, I do. Why didn't you give me an instruction manual or something?" said RJ with his arms crossed.

"As I said, you're a special case. This didn't happen to me. Anyways. The key to controlling One For All is the sensation. You already used it at 100%. Think that you want to lower that percentage to not break your arm. Tell me. How did it feel?"

" Sensation? It felt like my body was heating up a bit. Then I saw some lightning sparking from my arm. That's all I can remember."

" Yes. Remember that sensation. Maybe you can use your water quirk to lower your body heat when using your One For All... if that's possible?

" You're right. I can actually control the temperature of the water I produce. That could work. Thanks All Might."

All Might nodded at RJ and went back to instruct the class. RJ rejoined the class and stood by his teammate, Pony, for the battle training.

" Alright! The villain team will head into the building first. After five minutes, the hero team will be able to go into the building as well. Everyone else will be with me and watch the match thanks to the surveillance cameras inside the building. This is a practical training exercise so go all out without fear of injury. Thought I will cut it short if things get outta hand," said All Might.

Bakugo and Awata headed into the building while everyone else went to a room where they could watch the match through the surveillance cameras. RJ and Pony were outside looking over the layout of the building.

" So... Tsunotori, right?" asked RJ, reaching out for a handshake.

" Just call me Pony. I'm American too!" said Pony while shaking RJ's hand.

" No way!"

" American Buddies!" said both of them, jumping into the air for a high-five.

" Did you just come to Japan to attend U.A. too?" asked Pony.

" Nah. I've been living here since I was like three or four. I do go back there sometimes though for family stuff," said RJ.

While RJ and Pony were excitedly talking about everything American, Bakugo and Awata were in the building preparing for the match to start. Awata was placing bubbles all around the room while Bakugo was angrily grumbling to himself.

" H-Hey. You ok over there buddy?" asked Awata, putting the last bubble up.

" So he had another quirk this whole time?" said Bakugo with a scary look on his face.

" Huh? Oh the RJ kid. I don't know. It looked like he didn't know what it was when he used it. Such power."

" But it shouldn't be possible for him to get another quirk when he just got his four years ago!"

" Four years ago?! Talk about lucky and unlucky at the same time! I'm kind of jealous."

" No matter how many quirks that water boy has, I'll crush him like always!"

" Well you look and sound like the aggressive type but maybe you can help me out here and not run off on your own?"

" Don't give me orders!"