Chapter 8: RJ vs. Bakugo: Conclusion

At one of the top floors of the building, Pony saw bubbles floating outside of a room and took a peek inside. She saw Awata, surrounded by bubbles, leaning on the makeshift bomb sighing as if she didn't want to be there.

" RJ. I found the bomb site. It's on the 4th floor," whispered Pony into her transceiver.

" Yeah. I'm still following your horns. That should be right above me. I'm on my way," said RJ, still sneaking around; trying to not get caught by Bakugo.

As Pony was talking on her transceiver, a barrage of bubbles targeted her and she quickly popped all of them by shooting the two horns on her head.

" Huh? Oh! Finally, someone made it!" said Awata while getting off of leaning on the bomb. " My bubbles automatically fly towards the nearest target that is within range so show yourself!"

" RJ. Hurry," said Pony before showing herself to Awata.

RJ, after hearing about Pony's current situation, hurried to the floor above him while following the horns in the ground. Bakugo, who was still looking for RJ, noticed the horns in the ground too and put two and two together. He too started following the trail also.

" Just so you know this bubble isn't going to pop as easily," said Awata after blowing a huge bubble around the bomb. " All I have to do is keep you from touching it!"

Awata sent a barrage of bubbles towards Pony who rushed through the barrage like a stampeding bull. A bubble popped in Pony's face and a foul stench erupted from it!

" Ewwww!!! What's that horrible smell!?" shouted Pony, rolling around on the ground and covering her nose.

" Trash? Dead Animal? Rotten Eggs? Who knows. I can make nice-smelling ones too so don't worry."

" Tch. Horn Barrage!"

Pony countered Awata's Bubble Barrage with her own Horn Barrage and aimed them toward the bomb covered in the giant bubble. The horns couldn't pierce the bubble and bounced off!

" See. I told you. This baby is so durable that not even the sharpest sword would pierce it. The Unbreakable Bubble is what I call it!" said Awata presenting the bubble as if she was doing an advertisement.

" Sorry. We're not interested in buying your foul-smelling bubble," said RJ walking into the room.

" RJ!" said Pony in joy while still covering her nose.

" RJ huh. Just so you know that destructive power of yours isn't enough to pop this bubble too," said Awata, turning towards RJ.

" That's not my plan."

" Huh?"

RJ ran towards Awata and the bomb but was blasted from the direction he came into the room from. RJ flew towards Pony who quickly picked him up.

" Not the smartest plan, leaving markers where your enemies could use them too. You never were one of the smart ones," said Bakugo, aiming his gauntlet at Pony and RJ. " Here's a little lesson. My explosions are sparked by the sweat on my palms. Which is like secreting nitroglycerin which then detonates. With these gauntlets, I can store that nitro-sweat and..."

" Bakugo! Stop this at once! You'll kill them!" shouted All Might on the transceivers.

" If they dodge they won't die!"

Bakugo pulled the pin on his gauntlet and sent a huge explosion towards RJ and Pony, blasting both of them away and creating a huge hole in the side of the building. Both of them were lying on the ground in pain while Bakugo slowly walked towards them with Awata still standing by the bomb in shock.