Part 1: The Project

AN: In another alternate universe, Andi Brave is starring in this story with Pietro Maximoff. First, I like to give credit to Marvel and Disney whom own the rights to the characters and plot that is contained. I own all the rights to Andi Brave as it being my character. To give some hints for this story, I will say that this has to do with plot from the second Avengers movie (Spoiler Alert) and an intersecting plot line for Andi that bleeds to the Avengers.

Anyway, while Flash of Curiosity is under construction at the moment, I thought about giving you guys a treat. I thought of  different superhero (and Avenger) that some of us know and love. This will be a story to be broken down in parts so it's not just a one shot or an imagine because it's longer. I might be spending time on this, but I will also prepare the sequel to Flash of Bravery for you guys. Thank you for all of the support for the past books and I hope you will continue your feedback. Onto the story! EnJoy!

These walls have been the only home I've known for these past months—if you called being locked up in a room a humble abode

These walls have been the only home I've known for these past months—if you called being locked up in a room a humble abode. Not that I have been keeping track, either. I have been forced to get along with this place. My home—my real home, at least what I remember of it—was destroyed. There's no point of hoping I would get out of here and go back there. If I ever get out of here.

I might sound like I hate this place, but I don't. No. I hate Baron Wolfgang Von Strucker—the person behind this prison I'm in in the first place.

Then there goes that voice in the back of my head that tells me I can't blame him for all that he has done. If it wasn't for what he did to make me the person I am today, I would probably be dead. The voice also reminds me that I volunteered for this. I got myself mixed up in this.

For now, I am stuck in this room as their lab rat, waiting for their next experiment to be tested on me.

From what I was told, there are more people they use for their experiments besides me. I never get the chance to know everyone that's kept here. I don't even get the chance to see anyone at all.

What had happened to me was from some blue magical scepter that had some sort of energy in it. They used it on me and though it gave me pain like I have never felt before, it gave me powers. They told me about getting the opportunity to use my powers, that they will do great things after what happened to my home. To my homeland. To my parents. I figured I'll end up being used by them with this. I'll only be a weapon to them, but that'll be the day I will be free of this place. Maybe I'll never be free of Strucker, but that's how I see it. Give and take.

As for now, I wait under these dim lights in this cell, somewhere in Sokovia. At least I think I'm still in Sokovia. They didn't let me see where they took me.

I sit on my bed in a comfortable pose with my legs crossed and eyes closed. My fingers and my lips form an 'O' shape, letting myself focus on my breathing. The sounds around me and the voices inside my head always disappear when I meditate. It calms down my emotions along with my fiery pit of anger that is usually the only way I can use my powers. If I keep my anger in control, they'll be in control too.