Sequel

Hello, my lovelies! I have an announcement!

To get right to it, I want to know what all of you would think if I were to release a sequel to The Bravest of Them All.

Here's a snippet:

I take another step, pushing through all my doubt to make my way up to the portal, that is, until I feel my hand yanking me back. I whip my head around to Pietro, who hasn't moved an inch from his spot in our bedroom. He shakes his head just a little, just to let me figure out that he's skeptic about this decision. About our call to action.

I shrug my shoulders, telling him that I'm full of doubt, too, but it's our duty to fight whatever is to come. It's on us to protect the world—maybe even the universe in this circumstance—from the battle that is predicted to head our way. That maybe my visions predicted.

Fortunately, Pietro sees what I am thinking from the look in my eyes, and with a last survey of our bedroom, one part of our apartment, one part of this quiet life we've lead—he tightens his hand around mine, leading me through the portal, instead of the other way around. His blue eyes darken a deep shade of blue like the bottom of an ocean unlike the soft blue skies I've become accustomed to, and they direct themselves straight ahead to face whatever is on the other side.

If you are feeling as good about this as I am, please send some love! Vote, comment, let me know you're thoughts or questions. I would love to know what you think. Thank you!

-IzzyJoy