Epilogue

AN: Warriors by Imagine Dragons above or on the side.

Team.

A four letter word as small as a pond but has enough meaning to fill an ocean. Merriam Webster's dictionary definition of the word team defines as a group of people who compete in a sport, game, etc. against another group. Or a group of people who work together. The Avengers are that and much more.

The captain of the free country, the billionaire in an iron suit, the Asgardian, the Hulk, a Russian assassin, an assassin with the bow and arrow, a man who beholds one of the Infinity gems, a girl with telepathic powers, and her twin brother who runs fast handsomely. (Although, I'm being bias because the speedster's my boyfriend) But what completes the team is me—the meta-human given abilities that now bind me to my soul. That fact gives me another reason why I want to help protect this planet.

In this team, we are more than our abilities. We are more than what meets the eye. Truly, if one was missing, we wouldn't be a whole. I would know because it took myself some time to completely accept being a part of this team, to find out who I am, even with and without these powers. Now, I know I will not abandon my team ever again. Whenever the world needs saving, we will be there. I will be there.

Because I am an Avenger.