Night School

Lydia was a little mad when she stood next to a grinning Adam as they stood in his driveway looking down at the newly bought motorcycle.
"You get anxious driving your car and you thought why don't I make everyone else anxious too and buy a motorcycle?" Lydia asked him crossing her arms over her chest.
"Yep. mhmm." He told her nodding. Lydia huffed turning from him back to the vehicle.
"I don't like it. Are you having a midlife crisis early or something?" She asked.
"Better now when I heal faster than when I'm old and a bruise lasts a month." He tells her walking over and straddling the bike.
"It's not a bruise I'm worried about! What if you crack your head open?" She asked him with a raised brow. Adam only smiled bidder and held up a helmet.
"Safety first. Look, my dad agreed and if anyone should be super stressed about this it's him. I'll be extra careful, scouts honor." He told her.
"You were only in the boy scouts for two days then you fell into poison ivy and vowed to never go into the woods again." She reminded him.
"A vow I have lived by since I was 8." He said nodding.
"If I find out you crashed this thing, I'm gonna kill you." Lydia warned him.
"Deal, now let's go we gotta meet Jackson then pick up Allison." He told her before putting on the helmet. Lydia sent him one last worried look before getting in her car and leading the way.

Pulling up to the school Adam got off his bike and walked over to Jackson's car.
"Why did he ask you to meet him here?" He asked Allison leaning slightly into the car window.
"I don't know, let me out." She said getting out of the car.
"Want me to go with you?" He asked her. Allison hesitated for a moment before nodding her head.
"Lead the way then, my lady." He said bowing to her light a knight. Allison laughed before walking off to the school.
"I dare you to jump in." Allison said shining the light at the school pool.
"I would but Lydia bought me these shoes and she would kill me if I ruined them." Adam said holding up a foot to show off the sneakers. Their conversation came to a stop when Allison's phone started ringing.
"Speak of the devil, It's Lydia." She said with a laugh before answering the phone.
"Hey, we can't seem to find them." Allison said before pausing briefly.
"Okay, give us a second and we'll be right there." She said before hanging up. As soon as she lowered the phone it started ringing again.
"Stiles?" She asked while answering causing Adam to raise a brow at her.
"I'm in the school looking for you, why weren't you at my place?" She asked.
"On the first floor." She said.
"The swimming pools with Adam." She said with a confused face.
"Okay, okay, we're coming." She said motioning for Adam to follow her in a light jog. Just as they reached the lobby Scott and Stiles popped out of the door across the hall.
"Why did you come? What are you doing here?" Scott asked her looking between them.
"Because you asked me to." Allison told him.
"I asked you to?" Scott asked her. Allison nodded and showed him the text.
"Why do I get the feeling you didn't send this message?" She asked him in growing concern.
"Because I didn't." Scott told her.
"Did you drive here?" Stiles asked looking between them.
"Jackson did. Adam drove a motorcycle." Allison told them.
"Jackson's here too?" Scott groaned.
"And Lydia, what's going on? Who sent this text?" Allison asked before answering her phone.
"Where are you?" Allison asked. Just then the door opened behind them revealing Lydia and Jackson.
"Finally." Lydia said with a sigh.
"Can we go now?" She asked looking between them. Before anyone could answer loud thuds came from the ceiling.
"Run!" Scott shouted before taking off. Adam grabbed Lydia's hand and quickly followed them.
"What the fuck is happening right now?" Adam asked helping Scott lock the doors. Stiles could faintly be heard saying something as everyone rushed around trying to barricade the doors. Lydia and Allison started throwing questions at Scott who was helping Jackson and Adam push a milk cooler in front of the door.
"Just help me!" Scott shouted out.
"Hello!" Stiles finally shouted pulling their attention.
"Okay, nice work. Really beautiful job everyone. Now... what should we do about the 20 foot wall of windows?" He asked gesturing to the wall.
"Somebody please explain to me what's going on because I'm freaking out here, and I would like to know why." Allison said.
"Scott?" She called out to him when he didn't answer.
"Somebody killed the janitor." Stiles finally answered.
"What?" Lydia asked hugging close to Adam.
"Yeah, the janitor' dead." Stiles said nodding.
"What is he talking about? Is this a joke?" Allison asked turning to Scott.
"Who killed him?" Jackson asked this time.
"No, no, no, no. This is supposed to be over. The mountain lion-" Lydia started only to be cut off by Jackson.
"Don't you get it? There wasn't a mountain lion." Jackson told her.
"Look, enough arguing. Scoot, who was it and why are they texting from your phone?" Adam asked pushing Jackson back.
"I-I don't know. I-I just... if we go out there, he's gonna kill us." Scott answered.
"Us, he's gonna kill us?" Lydia asked.
"Who? Who is it?" Allison asked him.
"It's Derek. It's Derek Hale." Scott finally answered.
"Wait, Derek killed the janitor?" Jackson asked.
"Why do I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't know who Derek is?" Adam asked them.
"He's the one who came to school looking for Scott. He sniffed you." Jackson reminded him.
"He sniffed you?" Stiles asked with a grossed out look on his face. Scott looked over at Adam and smelled the air slightly.
"Can people stop sniffing me? I'd appreciate it." Adam said pushing Scott's face away. Allison sighed and waved her hands around.
"Are you sure?" She asked bringing the conversation back to the problem at hand.
"I saw him." Scott said.
"The mountain lion?" Lydia asked resting her forehead against Adam and taking a deep breath to calm herself.
"No, Derek killed them!" Scott yelled.
"All of them?" Allison asked.
"Yes, starting with his own sister." Scott said.
"And the bus driver?" Allison asked.
"And the guy in the video store. It's been Derek the whole time. He's in here with us. If we don't get out now, he's going to kill us too." Scott told them.
"Call the cops." Jackson told Stiles.
"No." Stiles said.
"Wh-what do you mean 'no'?" Jackson asked him.
"I mean no. Wanna hear it in Spanish? No." Stiles said sarcastically.
"Look, Derek killed three people, okay? We don't know what he's armed with." Stiles tried to explain.
"Your dad is armed with an entire sheriff's department. Call him." Jackson shouted back.
"I'm calling." Lydia said pulling out her phone.
"No, Lydia, would you just hold on a second." Stiles reached for her only to be stopped by Adam.
"Don't grab at her." Adam told him.
"Hey." Scott said pulling Stiles away from a stressed out Adam
"Yes, we're at Beacon Hills High School. We're trapped, and we need you to- But-" Lydia stopped in the middle of her sentence.
"She hung up on me." Lydia said looking down at her phone.
"The police hung up on you?" Allison asked her.
"She said they got a tip warning them that there are gonna be prank calls about a break-in to the high school. She said that if I called again that they're gonna trace it and have me arrested." Lydia told them.
"Okay, then call again." Allison told her getting a nod in agreement from Adam.
"No, they won't trace a cell then they'll send a car to your house before they send anyone here." Stiles told them.
"What then- what- what is this? Why does Derek wanna kill us? Why is he killing anyone?" Allison shouted sending the room into silence.
"Why's everyone looking at me?" Scott asked them.
"Is he the one that sent her the text?" Lydia asked him.
"No. I mean, I don't know." Scott stuttered.
"Is he the one that called the police?" Allison asked him.
"I don't know!" Scott shouted at her.
"All right, why don't we just back off the throttle here, yeah?" Stiles asked pulling Scott back. The pair walked off a bit whispering in what looked to be an argument.
"Okay, asshats new plan. Stiles calls his useless dad and tells him to send someone with a gun and decent aim. Are we good with that?" Jackson asked looking between them.
"He's right. Tell him the truth if you have to, just call him." Scott said trying to convince him.
"I'm not going to watch my dad get eaten alive." Stiles said shaking his head.
"All right, give me the phone." Jackson said lunging towards Stiles. Stiles backstepped him and punched Jackson in the face.
"Jackson! Are you okay? Hey, are you okay?" Allison called out and rushed to his side. Stiles sighed and pulled out his phone.
"Dad, hey, it's me. And it's your voicemail. Look, I need you to call me back now. Like, right now." Stiles said right as something large hit the door.
"We're at the school, okay? We're at the school." He finished and hung up. The door was shaking violently now bolts and screws fall loose.
"The kitchen, go right through the kitchen. The kitchen leads to the stairwell." Stiles said.
"Which only goes up." Scott argued.
"Up is better than here." Stiles told them. They all ran quickly through the kitchen to the upstairs hall.
"Go, I'm going to keep going. We can't get anyone. I have the bike, I'll go to the roof and find a way down. I'll get to the police and get someone here." Adam rushed out pushing Lydia into the room when she tried to protest. Adam ran as quickly as he could to the roof. Once to the edge he glanced over and cursed lightly to himself before sliding off the edge to the walkway roof below. Adam groaned as he hit roughly before forcing himself back to his feet. The walkway roof was closer to the ground so the fall wasn't as bad. Adam didn't stop running until he got to the bike. He knew be broke just about every law racing to the police station and nearly fell on his face as he busted through the front door.
"What's wrong?" The lady at the front desk asked as she shot up to her feet.
"You need to get to the school now! My friends are trapped, Derek Hale is trying to kill them!" Adam gasped out. The woman nodded her head and ran back to get the officers on duty. They all ran back to their cars and Adam was quick to follow. Adam got off his bike just in time to see his friends walking out of the school. Adam took off towards Lydia and pulled her into a tight hug. The smaller girl was sobbing heavily into his chest holding him tightly.
"I was so scared he was going to get you." Lydia told him.
"Nothing is gonna take me from you." Adam promised her holding her as tightly as he could.

(Thank you for reading!)