Code Breaker

Adam sat breathing heavily as his head pulsed with pain. His now glowing green eyes watched Peter closely as he pushed himself to his feet.
"I don't think I'll be able to use her now... Stiles I need you to come with me." Peter said making a wide path around Adam and Lydia towards Stiles.
"You're not taking him with you." Adam sat standing up from his crouched position. His voice slurred from his extended canines.
"Call your friend. Tell Jackson where she is. That's all you get. You can come with us to ensure I don't hurt him if you wish." Peter said turning to face Adam. Adam looked between Lydia and Stiles before sighing. He couldn't let this man take Stiles and he knew no matter how much of an ass Jackson was he wouldn't leave her here to die. Adam felt guilty though, she needed help and he was actually thinking about running off before he knew she got it. Adam leaned back down to Lydia as Stiles pulled out his phone. Soon after the call was made Adam heard Jackson's fast footsteps towards them.
"He's coming." Adam muttered to Stiles as he lightly tapped his forehead against Lydia's before standing up.

Adam was now in the back of Stiles's jeep gripping the seat as he glared at Peter. His blood felt hot in his veins and his eyes burned as they passed cars. The headlights were almost too bright for him. He still wasn't sure what was going on and it seemed like everything he was doing was against his will. Like every fiber of his being was telling him he needed to protect his new friend.
"Don't feel bad. If she lives she'll be a werewolf." Peter said after Stiles sighed. Adam reached up slamming Peter's face into the dash. Peter groaned glancing back at Adam before continuing.
"She'll be incredibly powerful." He said flinching away as Adam reached for him again.
"Yeah, and once a month, she'll go out of her freakin' mind and try and tear me apart." Stiles told him.
"Well, actually, considering that she's a woman... twice a month." Peter told him. He didn't have time to register Adam's movement as his face was once again smashed into the dash. Stile winced at the crack that appeared at the force and the blood that dripped down Peter's forehead. Stiles also didn't have the energy or care to get angry at Adam for causing the crack.
"You have a lot of issues." Peter said wiping the blood away with his jacket sleeve. Stiles was curious though, why hadn't Peter tried to kill him yet?

Once they had stopped in the parking garage Adam shoved Peter out of the jeep taking pleasure in the way the man crumpled to the ground. As he stepped out of the car his phone started to ring.
"Shit." Adam cursed to himself stepping over Peter.
"I'm so so sorry. Something that really couldn't be avoided came up but I stashed my keys in the second row of bleachers third one up." Adam rushed out once he answered the phone.
"Are you okay?" Erica asked him. He could hear walk out of the school towards what he assumed was the lacrosse field.
"Yeah I'll be okay. Look, I know this is a huge favor to ask and you have every right to say no. Lydia should be at the hospital by now-" Adam started but Erica cut him off.
"I'll go check on her. The dance was cut short once Jackson brought her up to the school. I got the keys." She said. Her voice accompanied but scaping metal as she pulled them from the bleacher.
"I have to go, but please be careful." Adam told her as he kicked the back of Peter's knee when the man grabbed Stiles by his collar. An angry huff left him as his knees his the concrete. Adam stepped on Peter's calf to keep him in place and reached forward to steady Stiles and Peter knocked him off balance.
"Okay, call me when you get home. I love you." She told him.
"I will, love you too." He said hanging up the phone and shoving it in his pocket.
"Don't touch him." Adam sneered at Peter removing his foot and allowing him to stand.
"She changed you back like Allison does for Scott." Stiles told him keeping Adam's body between his and Peter's
"Look, I don't know what is happening. I don't want to talk about it right now." Adam told him as kindly as he could at the moment.

Peter stopped them at the back of a car.
"Who's car is this?" Stiles asked as Peter unlocked the trunk.
"It belonged to my nurse." Peter told him.
"Some kinda fucked up Joker and Harley Quinn love?" Adam asked.
"What happened to your n-" Stiles started to ask until Peter opened the back.
"Oh, my god!" Stiles shouted flinching back as they all looked down at the dead body. Adam groaned covering his nose.
"How long has she been in there?" He asked with a cough.
"Few days. You can smell it better than he can." Peter answered as he pulled out a computer bag and tossed it to Stiles. Peter took a moment to look between Stiles and the body before shrugging.
"I got better." He told them before closing the trunk again.
"There's no internet down here." Stiles told Peter as he started unpacking the bag.
"Oh, MiFi. and you're a Mac guy." Stiles said as Peter handed him the small black box and opened up the laptop.
"Does that go for all werewolves, or just a personal preference?" Stiles asked him only to receive a glare.
"Fair question." Adam shrugged.
"Turn it on. Get connected." Peter told them already annoyed enough at the constant abuse he had been receiving from Adam.
"You know, you're really killing the whole werewolf mystique thing here. Look, you still need Scott's username and password, and I'm sorry, but I don't know them." Stiles protested.
"You know both of them." Peter argued back.
"No, I don't." Stiles insisted.
"Even if I couldn't hear your heartbeat, I would still be able to tell that you're lying." Peter told him.
"Dude, I swear to god-" Stiles was cut off by Peter grabbing the back of his shirt and shoving him into the car only for Adam to grab him by the neck and slam him into the ground.
"We talked about this." Adam told him.
"You okay?" He asked Stiles not taking his eyes off Peter. Stiles took a breath and started logging in to Scott's account.
"What happens when you find Derek?" he asked.
"Don't think Stiles, type." Peter told him.
"You're gonna kill people, aren't you?" Stiles asked making Adam tense even more.
"Only the responsible ones." He said as if he was trying to reassure the boys.
"Look, if I do this, you have to promise to leave Scott out of it." Stiles told him.
"Do you know why wolves hunt in packs? It's because their favored prey is too large to be brought down by one wolf alone. Not every wolf is like your friend here. I need Derek and Scott. I need both of them." Peter told them. Stiles and Adam locked their confused gaze at Peter's mention of him.
"He's not gonna help you." Stile told Peter.
"Oh, he will. Because it's save Allison. And you will, because it will save Scott. Your best friend whom you know so well, you even have his username and password. Now Adam will help because he is now forever cursed to want to save all of you." Peter added in the part about Adam as Stiles resumed typing.
"What do you know about me?" Adam asked him.
"I know your kind is very very rare. I know one of both of your parents are like you. I know the only reason I haven't killed you for your attitude is because I need all the strength I have for the fight to come. Open your eyes, as annoyed and jealous as I am, you're special." Peter told him before he turned back to Stiles.
"His username is 'Allison'? His password is also 'Allison'?" Peter asked while Adam winced.
"Still want him in your pack?" Stiles asked him. Peter locked his jaw and turned away from the smug boys with a sigh.
"Wait, that's where they're keeping him? At his own house?" Stiles said as the location popped up.
"Not at it. Under it. Adam can hear them." Peter said putting the laptop back in the bag.
"I know exactly where that is. And I'm not the only one." Peter said.
"Was that a howl?" Adam asked looking in the same direction as Peter.