neuf

Chapter Nine: Hawkmoth's Plan

Paris's top villain smiles to himself. He's ironed out the last piece to his master plan.

He's grown impatient with these masked vigilantes ruining his plans. With each day he terrorizes his city, in the name of love, he grows weak. He's already exhausted help from Nathalie and now she's breaking down before his eyes. If he doesn't fix this soon, he doesn't know what he'll do.

I need you, Emilie.

Worry not, you will be back with him soon. 

He'll make sure of it. 

Two teenagers won't best him, he has experience on his side. 

Hawkmoth had made Lila an ally after akumatizing her as the evilized villain, Volpina. Some may say it's ingenious to trust a teenage girl, but she's proven to be loyal, even if it's just for now. Lila had a special angle, the ability to anger her classmates, the most susceptible to letting their emotions run ragged. He calls her, she picks up on the second ring.

"Yes, Hawkmoth?"

"I need Volpina back."

"What's my mission?"

"Bring me Chat Noir."

"It'll be my pleasure."

Once he has Ladybug's lackey in hand, he'll lure her in. He's not naive enough to believe that she won't try to Lucky Charm her way out of this, but with Chat Noir's life on the line, he's sure he can manipulate the Ladybrat to his design.