chapter. 6

Angels Pov.

The night really did go by in a flash. And I did drink more than I should have while out. Sage made us promise to drink enough for her. And I'm nothing but a lady of my word.

I only snuck a few shots after Manjiro gave me my new wedding ring set. I couldn't stop looking at them. They screamed expensive. They almost made me self conscious having them on. I had slipped my old set into my bra. They were due to be cleaned, and now I needed to talk to my jeweler about what I could convert them into. Probably a neckless, they were still importantly to me.

The drunken haze I was in was cut short when Manjiros sibling came in. Surprising the shit out of me. It was rare to see them all together. I hardly got to talk to Emma before I made my way over to Manjiro once again. I could feel his eyes on me, which made me feel things.

which, in return, made it feel weird standing this close to his sister. I don't know why I thought he would believe my lie when i told him I wasn't drunk. His glare instantly confirmed he didn't believe a thing I was saying. Which made my heart race and my panties grow wet.
Manjiro said his goodbyes to his siblings, then suddenly, without warning, I was damn near upside down. Draped over his shoulder. I instantly reached behind me. Holding my dress down, Manjiro walked out of the lounge room and down the ramp.

"Manjiro, I don't have panties on. Put me down. "

I whisper, yelled. Praying to the gods, he actually heard me over the music. He instantly stopped and slowly sat me down to my feet. Pulling his jacket off and draping it over my shoulders. His build so much wider than mine it was much longer than the dress. Clinging onto the jacket to keep it from falling while he held me close to him as we made our way to the entrance and out into the night air.

"So you came here in a short dress. Not knowing I was going to be here"

He said in a knowing tone. Oh fuck, that was never a good thing. I stilled, seeing he was heading towards the coveted bikesI had noticed when we first got here. So I was right. Drakens was already gone, the cover on a hook off to the side. Seriously hoping he had someone drive Sage home and didn't just have her ride on the back. Thinking about it, I looked around, expecting the same thing for myself, but of course, there wasn't any car here that wasn't occupied.

"Manjiro, how am I getting home?"

I asked right in time for his bike to roar alive. My attention turned back to him as he walked his CB250T backward.

"Get on angel. And keep your dress down. The whole city doesn't get to see what belongs to me."

Manjiros voice was dark, and that look in his eyes I hadn't seen in a long while was there. I nodded my head, carefully climbing onto the back of his bike. Wiggling my hips and pinning my dress down under my ass. He revved the motorcycle engine. Which made the bike vibrate against my core.

There was only a thin layer of my dress between me and the seat. Giving damn near no padding between me and the vibration. I wrapped my arms around Manjiros' sides. Cursing into his back. We lived close to this club, luckily, but even just sitting here with this much attention to my sensitive spots made me wet.

"Hold onto that dress, Angel."

Manjiro ordered, I had no idea how I was supposed to hold onto my dress and him to stop myself from falling off, but he gave me no time. He took off like a bat out of hell. I yelped, and I could have sworn I heard him chuckle. Bastard. I found a way to keep one arm wrapped around him and the other on my thighs, holding the dress down with all of my strength. There would probably be little bruises on my thigh tomorrow from how hard I had it clinched down. Never did I regret a birthday present until now.