chapter. 7

Manjiros pov.

I desperately needed to get a hold of myself. My dark impulses were coming to the surface. I couldn't allow that, not in front of my Angel. Not at the end of such a perfect day like today was. She knew those impulses existed. She has seen them often on and throughout our lives together. Never to the degree that I could get.
I needed a distraction.

"Come on, my beautiful girl."

I took her danty hand in mine. Leading her down the trail of pink roses. Our bedroom was decorated in the same pink theme. I knew she would love. The bed, covered in red and pink rose petals. In the middle of the bed were several different size bags from designer stores. She had her hands cupped over her mouth.
No matter how many years we have been living, the more luxurious lifestyle. These types of things always seem to surprise her. It's one of the many things i've always loved about her. She never expected A high-end life. My girl always stayed so humble.

"Manjiro....this is amazing."

She said in a hushed tone. Leaning down, I kissed the side of her neck, running my hands down the curves of her body to the rim of her dress. It didn't take much effort to pull it up over her plump ass. Exposing her still wet pussy. Instantly I becoming annoyed with it being in my way. I ripped the dress off of her. Angel gasped and turned towards me, her hands on her hips, now completely naked.

"Not you ripping a one of a kind dress from my good sis Esme!"

She was so cute when she's upset, her pouting that lower lip only turned me on more. Not like I haven't been fighting a fuckin hard on sense she walked into the lounge room at the club. I had lost track of her words, I could see her mouth moving but didn't hear her words.

My eyes lowered to her perfect body, her round tits, hour glass figure. Hairless little triangle with my name tattooed on it, right above her lower lips. I reached out, grabbing her by her throat. She still didn't quiet instantly, looking up at me with an instant lust. Moments like this made me think she would be able to handle the truth about her loving husband. I pulled her to me, rubbing my thumb along her carotid artery.

"I'll pay her to make another one.. and then I'll rip that one as well."

Before she could retort, I pressed my lips harshly against hers. Tasting her always felt like ecstasy.
There was still a faint taste of her arousal she had licked off my bike. She growled and gave in. Instantly submitting to me.
She grabbed ahold of my wrist, pulling my hand away from her throat.

"Manjiro I..."

Angels voice trembled, clear indication i'm just how needy she was becoming. Gently, I rubbed my hand along her cheek.

"I know...let's get you washed up, and then I'll take care of you."

Leading her to the bathroom, I started the bath. Adding all her oils to the warm water and putting her hair in her waterproof bonnet. Stripping naked and helping her in. Setting my beautiful angel on my lap. Wasting no time with the washing her. Making sure to be thorough. 

"It's been ages sense we've taken a bath together. I've missed this. I've missed you Manjiro. I was afraid the distance was going to become our new normal... And I honestly don't know if I would have ever been able to handle that."

Letting her vent out her insecurities, I focused on pampering her. Pausing when she mentioned not being sbout to handle it.

"What do you mean by that? Not being able to handle it. As in, you would leave me if things would have continued on with being busy?"

I said in a half amused tone, but when it took her a second to answer. I could feel my heart rate escalate. Another moment passed, and then another... And then another, and she still remained silent. I could see over her head and see. She was biting on her thumb knuckle. A habit she had when she was nervous. I used the sprayer to wash off her soap. Giving her more time to collect her thoughts. When I leaned over her to empty the bath she still hadn't answered me. The corners or my vision were starting to go black.

"Angel, you have five seconds to answer me."

She flinched. My tone, not so nice. Not exactly how I wanted to spend the rest of our evening. Looking up At the clock that was above the double side of vanity, the time read three a m. She was up way past her bedtime. That with the drinks she had. I wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt, but when she still did not answer me. My blood ran cold. I had given her well over a minute. I sat in the tub with her on my lap until the water was completely drained. And still no answer, which could only mean she was honestly thinking about leaving me. My vision tunneled further.

Angel jumped slightly as I stood us both up, helping her out other bath. Wrapping a towel around my waist and taking my time to dry her off. Every place I touched was smooth, yet ridged. Once done with that, I carefully took off her bonnet. Putting it back in its proper drawer and headed towards the door, leaving her standing there, naked in our bathroom.

"Manjiro wait, I-"

I glared at her from over my shoulder. The dark look in my eyes made her stop fallowing for a moment. I didn't need to look at my reflection to know what she saw. Her lower lip trembled as she took a step towards me, Daring little thing my wife tends to be..

Exiting the bathroom, I don't turn back to her. There wasn't any point I could hear her still wet feet tap the marble floor, fallowing me. I leave our bedroom and head towards  the other side of our home.

"Manjiro, I never said I was going to leave you. I just hated being alone all the damn time, I need attention and love, not money."

I stopped in front of one of the rooms, one Angel thought was just one of my offices. pulling my keys from my pocket and unlocking the door. Swinging the door open and stepping inside. I didn't expect tonight would be the night I was going to introduce her to this room.
But here we are. 

Black marble floors, black soundproof walls. Every inch of the ceiling is covered in mirrors. The center of the room had a round caged bed, The walls had cabinets filled with different objects for pain and pleasure, all I picked out carerully. It wasn't your average bdsm room.

This room contained actual torture objects and designs from the middle evil time.
There was a red leather chair closest to the door, there were straps on the arms and legs, I pointed at it without looking at my wife.

"Sit"