Taken

This is not headcanon, I just wanted to make a sad season five story. So yeah.

( Lloyd's POV)
We had just left Jamanakai Village, cause we were visiting, and ghosts came looking for me. Now I am sitting here, blanket wrapped around me, sitting by Kai my legs, numb, my temperature, cold, and I was shivering. My skin was turning green.
" Kai, what's going to happen to me?" I asked him, looking him in the eyes. He shook his head and shrugged, then turned away. We knew sensei could figure it out, he knows a lot about curses and spells and legends of Ninjago. Nya continued to attempt to get contact, and she finally did.
" Sensei, me and Kai need to show you something, and it is bad." She said, that was Kai's cue to help me walk over to the monitor so sensei could see me, but walking was...slightly difficult. I walked over to the monitor and showed sensei what I looked like.
" On dear, this is worse then you six thought, bring Lloyd to the tea shop, and hurry, he hasn't much time before- before-" Sensei was cut off.
" Before what!?" Kai said, still helping me walk.
" Do...do you think that I'm gonna-" I was going to say die, but was cut off by Kai, who put me in front of him, hands on my shoulders.
" No! Do not even think about that Lloyd!" He scolded me, tears forming in my eyes. My cheeks were already red from the tears. I nodded and heard Nya return with Jay.
" Jay, you need to fix it! And quick!" She said to her boyfriend, glad he and Cole weren't fighting anymore. He fixed it, but all connection was down due to a storm. We final!y had reached the tea shop, which was surrounded by black and green smoke.
" Hurry up ninja, quickly!" Sensei yelled, and we went in as fast as my legs could go, well me and Kai anyways. When we got in, sensei had Cole and Zane block the doors.
" Sensei, what is this all about?" Kai asked sensei.
" When Lloyd started to change skin, that started the vulnerability for my first student, Morro, to get a hold of him. The smoke around the shop is from Morro, who leads the ghost army, he will most likely kidnap Lloyd, and then possess him." Then we heard a crash outside, there was a man with a black, torn up cape, with shoulder length black hair, and a dragon symbol on his outfit. And his was the same pale green as he myself. He came closer and closer, and behind him grew a portal. He got so close, that I could feel and hear his breathe, which was awful. Then he summoned a ghost dragon, and grabbed me. Pulling me into the cockpit with him. He chained my hand to a pole on the dragon and the other was left free. Kai ran straight up to the dragon, jumping for me. Morro jumped down and slashed Kai with his sword, possibly making Kai half blind, but left a big gash on his cheek.
" Kai! Save me! Please!" I screamed, reaching out to him, then he got back up and ran, only to smack into sensei's staff.
" No Kai, Lloyd is strong, and so is Morro. If you keep fighting your cheek will not be your only injury, plus, Lloyd can stop Morro, but we will save him." Sensei assured Kai, who fell to his knees, dropping his sword, crying.
" Lloyd....no." He murmered, but it was audible. I cried to, as the dragon flew through the portal.
" No! Kai!" I screamed as the portal closed, becoming a green wall. Morro chained my arms to pegs in the found and left me there. I started to bang against the wall, noticing it was a mirror, and in hpthe mirror, I smiled very evilly, very evilly. I gasped and started to cry, realizing I was in some sort of ghostly prison cell. Two ghosts were outside the door, amd here I sat, helpless. I cried harder and harder, and it felt like me and Kai were very far way,yet close at the same time, then I heard a voice, that was familiar.
"Lloyd! Can you hear me?" It said, I looked up, I had had my face engulfed in my palms, and what I saw, made we smile. It was Kai. I put my hand up to his on the mirror-wall. He did the same, I could hear him and see him, but he was blurryish. I then just stared.
"Kai, please find me. I am tied down by chains and will not be able to get out. I have no clue where I am, but it has the ghosts." I whispered softly, so the guards could not hear. Kai and me just stared at each other, tears rolling both his and my eyes, I truly was gone.