Ending it All Off

We are getting close to the ending! I will have sneak peeks every two or three days. In fact, the nex chapter is short. Yaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Lloyd's POV)
It had been so quiet without Kai, it had been almost two days. We also hadn't heard anything from the ghosts, and I was glad about that. I had been in my room for the past day, it was the room that me and Kai has shared, and I just, couldn't even sleep without being in his bed now. I sat on my bed and looked over, there was a picture of all five of us. And I stood right beside Kai, and now, I couldn't help but cry. Then I heard a faint knock on the door.
" Um, Lloyd. You gonna come out, cause it's dinner and I can bring it to you if you want." It had been Aqua.
" I'll come and get it, just give me a few minutes."
" OK." She said and left, I could hear them talking in the kitchen but then, I looked outside and could have sworn I seen Kai, so I rubbed my eyes, and he was still there. Kai. Was. ALIVE. I snuck out the window and summoned my power dragon and flew down to him.
" K...Kai, is it really you?" I asked him, and he turned around, smiling.
" Lloyd, of course it's me, I was sent back to help you, and once you defeat Morro, then I'll be human again." He said, a sing!e tear fell down his cheek and he, tried, to hug me. And it failed. And apparently only I could see him. Tonight I slept in my bed, not his.
" Good night Kai." I said.
" Night Lloyd" Then the door cracked open.
" Uh, Lloyd, you know Kai is gone right?" Jay asked, I was already thinking in my own thoughts. The next day I actually smiled. I took two hole plated of breakfast.
" Lloyd, you're acting awfully happy when your best friend just died, also two plates!?" Nya asked as I walked to my room.
" He thinks Kai is alive. I heard him tell Kai good night last night." Unheard Jay say, I ignored him though.
" Here Kai, I got you a plate." I said, thank goodness he can still eat.
" Thanks Lloyd, now I guess nobody else can see me then."
" No, only me." I said, as I sat by him on his bed and we ate our pancakes with separate eggs. I was glad Kai wasn't completely dead. And if I could only see anyone, I would like it to be Ka, cause he's my brother, but the ghosts attacked...AGAIN!! Kai couldn't even help, we just had to destroy Morro and I could see Kai again. " Kai, stay here, I'll be back." I said.
" Lloyd, are you calling his pillow him?" Jay asked, and Cole slapped him right side the head.
" You stupid Jay." He joked and kept walking.
" Hey!!" He yelled and followed Cole outside. I waved at Kai and went out with them. I was hoping I could end this off. I fought off three ghosts and finally found Morro.
" Any, so you came back Lloyd. I can still take over your brain and mind you realize." He said.
" Maybe, but never my heart." I said and I created a giant energy ball with my hands, it was huge and I shot it directly at Morro, who couldn't fly anymore so he was doomed. The energy exploded and he lay there, dying. I liked at him. I spat as well, "You deserve this, you killed my friend." Then I heard footsteps.
" Lloyd. Guess I'm free from my curse too." He said and ran up, ungulfing me in a hug. But I then realized,call the people who were ghosts, Cole included, were humans again. But Morro's ghosts were still alive, so there was still a threat against us. Well then, destroy it we will.
" Kai? Kai!!" I heard Jay scream, and the others as well. They ran up and squished me and him in a group hug. I laughed a little before they stopped.
" Guys, there are still ghosts out there, we gotta destroy all of them. Only then is this truly over." Cole said.
" And this time, we all can help." I said, and we all burst out laughing. That night at dinner I explained to the other seven how I could see Kai. Also, the Ronin guy had left a day of so ago. I knew things would be, decently normalish now. Except that the ghosts are still alive. But mostly it was the way it was when we found Zane, just more peaceful. Now I smiled all the time, cause both my father, my best friend, and my crush were here with me.