The Fight

Note This is almost the ending, not the ending yet, still a few chapters left, enough until the show starts back an Ninjago week and everything, but only a few chapters left until the ending, I won't kill off anyone cause I am not flipping Lego.

(Lloyd's POV)
The ghosts had come back again, but I could fight them this time, which I wanted to hurt Morro really badly. We ran outside to see them turning people into ghosts with the screamers. Cole stared in fright at them, since his fear. He ran back inside, and Jay followed him. I am so glad they had made up, but then Kai ran out with two Shuriken like weapons, he called them Aeroblades and gave me one. I looked over to him and nodded. I kind of knew how to do Airjitzu, but Spinjitzu, simple. We started fighting them off, until we ran up one building to the roof, there was Morro.
" Well, looks like you made it. And it looks like the only thing keeping you from losing Lloyd, is your little friend." Morro told me, he snapped and two of the guards held my arms, and for ghosts, they were strong. Morro then grabbed Kai, went to the edge of the building, and had the sword to his neck. " Or more move, and your little friend won't get to see me when I take over Ninjago and repossess you...forever." Morro said.
" You let him go right now Morro!" I screamed, tears in my eyes, one from pain, two from sadness. Kai had fear in his eyes, he tried not to show it though. I cried as Morro held Kai off the roof, gripping his neck with his arm. Kai's feet dangled off, this was a fifteen story building, which means if Kai fell, he would break every bone in his body...or die. I stared at Morro, who laughed wildly. Then my father and Nya ran up onto the roof.
" Let go of my brother you ghastly spirit from the past!" Nya yelled. My dad ran up and poured water on the ghosts holding me, I hugged him and looked back at Kai. He was in tears now.
" Kai! Hold on, we'll save you!" I yelled, but then remembered, one more move, and he falls. I then just fell to my knees and stared. Morro then took his sword, and barely cut a gash in Kai's leg, and he kept running it up his leg. He took the sword up to Kai's arm and did the same thing there. He then went to Kai's head, and gashed his cheek. Then he dropped the sword, and wiped the blood on his hands, and I almost puked. He knew that losing Kai wasn't my only weakness. He had two more ghost guards grab my father and hold him off the edge completely, since they were able to fly.
" Dad!" I screamed. I couldn't lose him again. Nya stared downward and looked at me. I sent know what she meant but she ran back down, I, stayed. They were minutes away from dying, and Kai was bleeding right now, in pain. I stayed in the same position when suddenly... I didn't know what, but I summoned my power dragon and flew downward, they dropped both Kai and my father, who fell onto my dragon. Morro screamed in rage and flew off, back to the cursed realm. His ghosts went with him, but most of the city's population was turned into ghosts. We had to find a cure, but first we had to get Kai some wrap.
" Lloyd, that was...well..I'm proud of you son." My dad told me, and I hugged him, very tightly. Nya continued to wrap Kai's arm and leg, he looked like his body was part mummy. I seen how much pain he was in and restrained from hugging him. I was glad that I had saved my father and best friend. Morro was still out there though, and was planning something big. He wanted to destroy Ninjago. And he wanted me to do it. I could never destroy this place, it is where I grew up, not to mention it is where I met the love of my life, who was stripped away from me for so long. That love was Aqua. I loved her, and if anything happened to her,I would just, I would die inside. I had finally found my family, and Morro wanted to take them from me. And I am not going to let him take him away from me, not now, not later, not ever! I was going to get my revenge on him for what he did to Kai, and how he almost killed my dad, who I just lost. I was going to get revenge. For the Curse of Morro, is almost over with.

Feels, so many feels, I love it, I love the feeling of feels for some reason, also GreenAqua.