Possession

(Jay's POV)
" Guys their weakness is water!!" Kai screamed at us. I looked at him with a puzzled look.
" Really!? Shouldn't it be like...light or something!?" I screamed back. He found a bucket of water and threw it on one of them, and they dissolved. "Wow, you...you were right!" I said, smiling sheepishly as I seenna ghost. "AAAAAHHH!!!!" I screamed. I tried to shock it, utterly failing. I then found my own bucket of water. I poured on him and he dissolved. We had found a way to defeat them then the bounty leaned forward, and Aqua started to fall.
" Ahhh!!" She screamed.
" Gotcha!" I said, pulling her up.
" Thanks."
" No time, duck!" I said, pulling her to the ground.a dragon flew past, and the one riding it...was Lloyd! Kai was about to shoot. " Kai stop! It's Lloyd!" I screamed and he stopped. We got back on the bounty and Nya flew it away from the city.
(Time skip, also to Lloyd and Morro in the cursed realm)
( no ones POV)
Morro flew out of Lloyd's limpish body and trimmed at him, raising his head with his hand. Lloyd was crying as he stared into the ghost's eyes.
" There child, you need not cry, for this will all end soon. I will get my revenge and take over your body after I destroy the ninja. And you will be my vessel for everything." He whispered to Lloyd, who cringed slightly, in pain.
" Why....just..why... Why me?" Lloyd asked himself as Morro left. Lloyd cried and looked to the wall, it was the mirror wall. " Kai...Kai are you there?" Lloyd asked, no answer, he tried again, still no answer, again, nothing. " Kai...you left me...no Lloyd, he would never. He cares about you." Lloyd told himself, he was starting to doubt everything he had known. He looked down at his puddle of tears. "Am I really just his puppet to be pulled at? Cause that is what it feels like, if only my dad were here. If only... Lloyd looked up into the wall and seen a face he remembered... "D..Dad! You're...you..you're alive?!" Lloyd said, looking through the mirror at his father.
" Lloyd, it's good to see you're OK, but what happened to you?" Garmadon asked him, worry in his eyes cause of his son.
" There is this ghost named Morro, who is now controlling me at will. I can't stop him. Kai and the ninja tried, but couldn't stop him." Lloyd sighed and began crying again, harder this time.
" Look son, you're strong, you can fight him. You've defeated countless dangers, not to mention your old man himself." Garmadon told his son, " What makes you think that you can't defeat a ghost? "
" Well, I'm too weak right now, and he is powerful. And I am mostly weak since I lost you." Lloyd said, looking into his father's eyes?
" Son, you know I'm always with you, in your heart. If I was still with you back in Ninjago, I feel things could've been different, but we can't change the past..."
" But we can affect the future. " Lloyd said, finishing his father's sentence. " I couldn't have wished for a better dad."
" And I couldn't have wished for a better son."
"I love you father."
" I love you too Lloyd." Garmadon told his son, as they both heard footsteps...