Mello and Sweet

*Lights POV*
"You've reached Lawliet, leave a message after the beep" Damn no answer! What the bloody hell does that bastard think of me now? No! You can't let him think you want him back! But I do! Kira is the soul reason why you exist Light. It would be a dark world without you. Maybe so; but there should be more to why he wants to be like this. Maybe it's because I've lied to him over and over again and he can't trust me. Maybe I'm just not to be trusted. Light you idiot, he just doesn't want a new world. You two don't see eye to eye on that! Light think about it... I guess but that doesn't mean that- "Light! Young Man get down here right now!" my dad raged, his voice broken and upset at the same time. I went downstairs, shaking and quaking with every step I took. Prepare for a beating Light. Prepare your body for, for this. "Yes dad", "Light this is Mello, Mello this is my "son" Light" Hold up! "Son"!

"Hi" we both said in unison, looking at each other with a slight confusion. "Why is he here?" I asked, looking at my dad with an evil glance. "Mello here will be talking to you about a homework book you got given in college". A 'Homework Book' is the code word! No.. He couldn't be someone with... With a-a. "Please, come in, follow me" I said, being as polite as I could possibly muster. I took Mello upstairs and slammed the door. "YOU IDIOT! DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOURE DOING!", " So you know huh?" Mello said, taking a seat, biting a chuck out of his chocolate bar. "I DONT "JUST KNOW HUH"" , "YOU'RE KIRA!", "SHHHHH! Keep your voice down Mello!" I said through my teeth, slightly angry with this so called human shinigami.

"Sorry Light... But I have a death note too. Here touch it". I touched his notebook, to reveal a shinigami by the name of Sido. I offered Mello the same gesture and he saw Ryuk. "Well it seems you weren't bluffing Mr Yagami" Mello remarked snidely, looking at me only slightly. "Whatever gave you the the damn impression that I was bluffing!" I replied, a slight agitation in my voice. I pulled out my death note, opened it and wrote down the name Levi Rogers, within seconds the neighbour hit the floor. Dead.

"So tell me Mr Yagami", "Mr Yagami is my father, please, Call me Light", "Well then Light, what's next on the agenda" I moved away from Mello for a brief second, only to turn to him again with a look of evil, pain and distraught at the same time. "We find L"

// A/N HOLY FUCK ITS BEEN FOREVER! But yeah Hi! GCSEs have started now so I have a LOT of coursework to do! I'm planning on writing more as I'm doing creative writing in English Language!! Any predictions for the next chapter? Comment them below!! Don't forget to Rate! ~BringMeTheBazinga//