Save Rock and L

*Light's POV*
I can't come to grips anymore! I have to tell L! I'm lying in front of his face and I feel horrible. Honestly, I don't know how to tell him that I'm Kira. How would I introduce that? "Oh hey L, You know that psychopathical killer that you've been looking for... IT'S ME! I've been killing people!" That's going to throw him off me, plus I've taken his virginity so what else would I take... his life? Yes Light! Take his life! You're plan will be complete! No! I can't! I love him. Awe, has Light fallen in love with the enemy? Your not Romeo Montague, your Kira. I may not be Romeo Montague, but your a feather of lead and a brick tied to me that's dragging me down! I can't take carrying you Kira. Why can't I leave you behind to rot away and leave me be? Your an ill breeding peasant who can't be satisfied with just deaths of innocent and the un innocent; but now my boyfriend! I'm not killing him Kira! I'm sorry, but I've cried tears you've never seen! So? fuck you, you can go cry me an ocean and leave me be. I'm never gonna care.
That's the problem! You'll never care. You never have Kira! How did it get to be only me that cared. It's getting to a point where I might loose L! That would be perfect Light! You'd loose the person we hate! We? I'm sorry but when did we become a fucking we?! Since you picked up that damn Death Note. That's when we became a 'fucking we'. What is there not to like about L? He's sweet and not an ass hole like someone I know! I'm an ass hole now am I? Wow. Omg you totally pwnd me!
*L's POV*
'What is there not to like about L? He's sweet and not an ass hole like someone I know'. It's been 3 continuous weeks of Light being locked away, since we had sex with each other and since I've seen the love of my life. I can't stand not seeing him and even when I do, he's arguing with himself about loosing me? I don't understand why he would think he's gonna leave me. After I've killed Kira I'm going to please master Yagami. He'll be screaming my name soon enough. "Light. Baby come on," , "go away L!" , "No! Not this time Light Lawliet!". I kicked down the door,which was even shocking enough for me, and found Light on his bed in fear. "Lawliet?" , "Yes" , "That's your name!" , "Light are you okay?" He let out a fearsome laugh and walked over to his desk. "Light... What's happening?" , "You call yourself a detective L? Well, how didn't you figure it out?" , "Light snap out of this! Your scaring me" Light's face and expression suddenly changed. "L! Run! Please! I'm only here to save you! Please!" , "I'm going to kill you now L Lawliet!" , "L! Run! Please!" , "I don't know what to believe!". I started to walk back as the red eyes of Light that had once been a sky blue, walked forward holding a machete with the Death Note. "L! Get out of here! Run! Please!"
"Let me face you Light" , "It's not me!" , "Who is it then!" Footstep after footstep. "Will you still love me?" , "Yes!" , "It's Kira!"
"What! No! No way in HELL are you Kira!", "You'd better believe it Lawliet, I've taken over your precious little Light and twisted him into your enemy. He's been battling me constantly, and he didn't want you 'to get hurt'. Well! I'm tired of his little game. I'm gonna kill you then him!" I can't believe my ears. My own boyfriend... is the cause of my death. Well, accept fate L... Prepare to die.
*1 hour later*
"Light?" I just heard sobs. He managed to fight Kira off once more but something wasn't right. "Light? Open up!" Nothing. "Light! Open up. Light!" I tried the handle. Locked. I managed to bust the door down... but not in time. "LIGHT!" His body was hanging from the ceiling fan. Just hanging there, with a note saying, forgive me L. You deserve better. Tears started to flood my eyes as I began to un-hang him. I laid him in my arms and began to sing.
"Anima libera,
leggera e unica,
nel cosmo azzurro brillerai,
E non lasciare che,
paure inutili,
nascondano la luce in te,
Io non ti scorderò"
*Light's POV*
I heard L's voice as I was still partly alive. He was fluent in Italian and sang my favourite song. I wanted to wake up but the feather of lead was holding me down. L kept repeating that verse, sobbing whilst singing it too. "Light, please wake up. Baby please." Tears started running down L's face and I knew I had to wake up. "L...What happened?" , "Oh my god your alive!" L screamed, snogging me violently. "I never thought I'd see you again." , "I'm never leaving you" , "But you kept Kira a secret?." I sighed, knowing I had to be honest. "Yes. You want to kill Kira. That's why I was killing myself. We are the same person. So we are like three of a kind you could say" , "I guess so. Light. Can I ask you something?" , "Yes." , "Is Kira you?" , "Yes baby." Prepare for the worst Light. "Light?" , "Yes?" , "I want you" , "What?" , "I want you. Right here, right now in this building!" , "But my dad mi- mnnn" I was cut off by L's French dip and kiss, making me moan loudly. "But what about the team?" , "Then they'll know we love each other very...VERY...much"
*A/N: prepare for a heavy lemon guys! But.. over 200 reads fuck yeah! ✨✨💫💫🌟🌟 Thanks so much! Hope you guys are enjoying this story! Question: Do you think the team would appreciate L and Light's Love for each other? Also, hope u noticed the fall out boy references!Comment, vote and share! Stay classy and Rock on! DansMaltesers*