✨Deep Breath ✨

~~~Heavy 🍋 guys~~~
*Light's POV*
L kissed me with one hand up my back and one hand on my crotch. I have to award L for his effort on trying to make me moan so loud because boy, he'd be getting A*'s at this rate! His hands slowly wrapped around my neck and his legs wrapped around mine. L's tongue wiped against my bottom lip asking for entrance which I accepted, only to be attack with lust and a beg for sex which I knew couldn't happen. We were in the team building and Matsuda, my father and the rest of the team had gone for bubble tea and lunch & weren't expected back for another hour, but I am cautious. Some people say that and then come back earlier and you could be spotted doing 'things'. "L. What is it you wish? I know what it is but I want to hear it from your mouth" I finally mustered after a heavy make out session. "Light, I know you are weary about your father and the team seeing us, but I would love to take you right here right now!" L took me by one hand and led me to the lounge area and pushed me onto the couch. He slowly began to undress, starting with his shirt then his blue raggedy jeans. I followed his lead and did the same. Butterflies were swooning around my stomach just of the thought of my dad seeing us and finding out I am gay. He's homophobic and he really hates gay people. I can't see why to be honest.

L laid down on top of me and began kissing me hard, his tounge reaching the back of my throat, making me moan. I had to get my little share too and L wasn't that expectant of it. I started sucking on his tounge, that strangely tasted of pear drops which made him even more sweeter to taste, making him moan loudly. We stopped kissing for one small moment as we heard the door downstairs being opened. L ran up and docked his iPhone in a deck and played his 'sensual music' which sounded weird in itself. As soon as he returned, I sat on his lap wrapping both legs around his waist. I soon felt something dig into my thigh, realising that L had become aroused.

*L's POV*
I looked down at my crotch realising that I had become aroused and I blushed a hard crimson colour. Light just smiled and whispered in my ear; "Ready when you are." I flipped Light on his back and pulled off his boxers.

My hips and his collided as I slowly entered Light's entrance. Light let out a small cry of pain but then another of pleasure. "It's going to hurt a little light" I told him softly, knowing that he would be in a lot of pain. I slowly manoeuvred myself in and out, slowly picking up pace and hitting Light's prostate making him clench the couch pillows and cry in pleasure. Boy he sounded sexy when he moaned, I kissed his neck whilst pumping making him result in moaning even louder and nearly making him climax. "L. Let me return the favour" Light said with lust,making his way to my cock. He managed to take my length in his mouth, making me moan and gripping his hair, bobbing him up and down. "Light. Light Oh My Fucking God! I'm gonna come" I came into his mouth and he swallowed with pleasure

*Mr Yagami's POV*
"Excuse me fellows" I said as I excused myself from the table. "But I'm heading back to HQ, something doesn't seem right".

About 30 minutes later I heard 'Gimme More' by Britney Spears playing in the lounge area. Light. Ryuzaki. I jolted up there and I opened the door to only cover them in horror. "Dad! What the fuck!" Light yelled. "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS GOING ON!"

*A/N: Okay.... God help me! This goes out too two ppl! Marvel Girl on Quotev (who wrote this) and anime_98 . So hope u liked it... Hopefully 😂 Also, thanks for 300+ reads! FUCK YES! *gives you all llamas and malteseres*
Stay classy and Rock Onwards! DansMaltesers*