Dark Star

*L's POV*

I guess it's kind of fate that me and Light share the same class together. It means that I can deduce him more, try and get that 5% closer! I just wonder if he is trying to do the same. I mean come on, his eyes, posture... He's curious of me! He hardly knows me so it's natural you could call it. I'm just as worried about Kira as much as the next detective but, I swear that Kira is someone here. It seems like everyone had taken acting classes, they all look far to cautious. Like they're expecting something to happen out of the blue. I have to lay low for now, because I'm hardly going to say to some random person, 'I'm L', out of the blue!

But the Ryuzaki cover should be enough to keep Light at bay for a while. What? Yes, I suspect Light for being Kira but there is no evidence to support my theory! Man, now I know how Sherlock feels when he can't crack a case. Anyways, I have a plan to fool Light. I'm gonna constantly look at him, make him scared. But, maybe that's too stalkerish of me. I don't have feelings for the damn boy. Plus, even if I did he'd be out of my league no matter what! Ha! You can't catch me gay thoughts!!!

*Lights POV*

So 'Ryuzaki' has been acting strange. He's always constantly checking me over, and every time I ask him why, he only says: "Oh nothing Light! Just seeing surroundings and all that!". Liar. I know that L would be trying to crack me under pressure, trying to get me to admit that I'm Kira, that I killed millions of people no problem & that I own a death note. Well, he's not gonna crack me! I'm too smart for him. But, gut feelings tell me different to what my brain tells me. What if it's Ryuzaki all this time? Ppffft! As if! As if a...wait... It could be true. If I deduct him correctly, with the right skills of course, then it's a possibility! I'm a dark star, I can be practically invisible to him! But that's gonna be hard. Goddamn timetable! Why do you always have to be an inconvenient little bastard! Playing Mr Good-guy is gonna hurt.

The next second I hear Ryuk besides me. "Your an idiot you know Light!" "I'm well aware, but still he's onto me Ryuk! There would be no logic in going up to him and saying that I'm Kira and all that Jazz is there?" Ryuk stood shell shocked for a little while, looking at me blankly; processing every single word I spoke. "Your right. But still. Haven't you seen the way he looks at you? He's obviously into you." I stopped in my tracks and laughed at him. "Ryuzaki! In love with me? As if!" "Think about it Light. Anyways on another note, what are we going to do with the Death Note?" "Well, it's still in my bag, but I could hide it or something?" "Give it a try!" Footsteps finally caught with me as I sighed and moved forward.

"Light!", IGNORE IT LIGHT, "LIGHT! COME ON BABY!", IGNORE HER, "LIGHT YAGAMI!" Shit. I'm in for it! "Why did you ignore me love?", "Misa! How many times do I have to explain this? I'm not your boyfriend! I don't like you back!", "of course you do silly!" Right! I can't stand this anymore! "MISA! I'M BREAKING UP WITH YOU!" I think I shouted that a tad too loud. Cringe.Cringe.Cringe. "Light! But..But... I HATE YOU!" Misa cried and ran off. "Light Yagami. Breaking hearts since 2006!" cried one lad, followed by a guest of laughter. "What have you done now?" Ryuzaki chuckled, "I just broke up with the most bitchiest girl ever!"

*L's POV*

"I just broke up with the most bitchiest girl ever!" Yes! Single! Wait? What! No.no.no.no.no! I DON'T LIKE LIGHT! But my damn brain tells me otherwise! Maybe I need a coffee? "Fancy a coffee?" "Sure, I really need some guy time now." Great... 'Guy Time'. L. Maybe now is the time? Time to tell him that you are L. Time to tell him your plans. Time to tell him that you need his help. Time to admit that you and his dad are working as a team. No. It's too risky. There is a 5% chance he's Kira. I'm a dark star. I have to be careful of my movements, just in case I get caught. I moved slowly towards Light, the sun catching his eyes and hair perfectly, his beautiful complexion, his.... "Ryuzaki, Ryuzaki? Are you okay? You've zoomed out a bit?" God,that was close. Wait? Do I have feelings for Light? No.no.no.no.no! I can't have! It's not like me.

*Light's POV*

We arrived at the coffee shop and we sat down.Me with my bubble tea and Ryuzuaki with his Chai latte. Posh. He sat in his funny/awkward position, eating his shortcake as usual. Man, he looked... HA! CAN'T CATCH ME GAY THOUGHTS! "So Light." Ryuzaki said, his voice slightly muffled with cake. "What's your future plans?" "Well... I want to be like my father. A detective!" "WELL THAT JOB IS ALREADY TAKEN MY FRIEND!" Ryuzaki chucked. After a while he spoke again "Light... I need to tell you something". Oh God.

"I'm L"

*A/N: DUN!DUN!DUNNN! Well, find out what happens next week! also, thanks so much for making this book my 3rd popular book of mine! It's truly remarkable to have 37 reads in 1 week. I usually get that in a month! Also, shout out to Merridog1! Stay Classy and don't forget to like vote and comment! DansMaltesers*