Inception

L's POV:

I sudddenly woke up. Sweat pouring down my face, my heart pounding like mad. It was all a dream. My fantasy with Light was fake. I don't understand why our brains like to play games on us. It's like they actually want us to pretend to be happy; but everyone dies eventually... Even Love.

How the hell that dream came around I have no idea! "L....L are you okay?" It was Light. Thank God. "W-What happened? Why am I in a hospital?", "You passed out. You just stood up then swayed.... then BAM! You were on the floor unconcious, the doctors think you might have a concusion or something". I couldn't focus on what Light was saying. He was just stunning... "L?","Ah yes, What were you saying again?". "As I was saying, the doctors think you might have 5% brain damage which is actually really bad. It means you've lost about 5 minutes of memory!", "As long as it's a regretful 5 minutes then I am happy!" We both laughed,only light's was more sorrow than laughter. "Light... What's wrong?" I asked. "I thought I was going to lose you L. I thought I would never see you again."

Light looked so sorrow, which is unlikely for him. Something isn't right here.

Light's POV:

DAMN IT! WHY DIDN'T THE DRAFT WORK! YOU IDIOT! I didn't want to kill him Kira! YOU HAD TO! What are you gonna do? Kill me? You can't even do that! We're the same person! You'd be committing suicide! DON'T PLAY SMART WITH ME LIGHT YAGAMI! I CAN EASILY KILL YOU! RYUK CAN... REMEMBER THAT SMART ARSE! I wish you weren't even alive Kira! So you want to kill yourself? Fine by me! You were ALWAYS worthless anyways!

"Mr Yagami, your zooming out again.", "Sorry L, project 42 is just been sitting in my head recently!" Light you fucking idiot! He's going to figure you out! "Project 42?" Answered L, a slight confusion crossing his face. "Er... It's something Misa and I are doing!", "And what is that?", "Well... er.. We got persuaded by a company... it's matusada's fault! It's a porno..." Fuck.My.Entire.Life. L burst out laughing. "A porno? Highly doubt that! Plus, Misa knows nothing of the matter Light! So you. Are. Lying!"

Right. I'm gonna make my move. "Shut up L" I crashed my lips onto his, the ward nurses and patients looking at us as we kissed. Luckily, the nurse pulled over the curtain and gave us some privacy. "Light! What the?". "L, I'm in love with you. And you can never change that!", "not unless I do this".

L took off my shirt and crashed his lips onto mine, making me moan slightly. His tounge begging for enterence, which I happily accepted with joy. Our kiss was passionate and sexy, only to be getting heated by the second. We can't do this here! It's a hospital for fucks sake! "L...Lets get out of here"

A/N: firstly... Don't kill coz I haven't updated! GCSE's are KILLING ME! I can't update every day, but I will attempt to when I can! I promise *puts hand on heart* Who's enjoying the book! ALSO, 100 FUCKING READS!!! 😂😂🌌🌌🌌🎊🎊🎉🎉🎁🎁🎁📰

Thanks so much. Question: who is looking forward to the Death Note action movie with Zac effron and Avril Lavigne? Zac doesn't deserve to be light in my opinion! vote,comment,share and Stay Classy

~DansMaltesers