Chapter 1

Apo Nattawin Wattanagitiphat is the son that every mothers want. Born and raised in a loving family, Apo becomes a sweet boy that loved by friends, classmates, teachers, and neighbors. From when he was a little child to high school years, he's always on the top 5 of his class. Not only Porsche's exceed in education, he also plays soccer and good at it. His coach and teammates named him Nattabolt for his speed on the field. He got it all. Things were going really well for Apo until that guy appeared.

Mile Phakphum Romsaithong transferred to this well known international high school in the middle of academic year. Which no one's ever done that. Therefore, it was a suprise even for the principal. But he is one of the heirs of the Romsaithong empire, his family business involves from industrial to hospitality, from medical to chemical, and from oil to luxurious cars. Even the strict and arrogant principal has to speak softly to that new kid. Apo finds the hypocrisy is astounding but he doesn't care that much. There're many classes, what chance Mile Phakphum will stay in his class.

Monday morning is always heavy. Apo's eating his breakfast near the pole, minding his own business until he hears people gather around the path lead to the school main gate.
"That's a Benz"
"Shit. That car is really nice"
"Look at that matted black. It's so beautiful I'm jealous"
Mile gets out of the car in front of the eyes of curious students. He slightly nods his head at them then turns back and waves cutely at his brother who is still in the car. It's his first day at the new school so Man wants to drive Mile to school.
"Good luck on your first day Mile i must get going"
"Thanks, Phi. See you tonight"
After watching his brother drives away, Mile walks down the path in the chatting noises from students along the way. He's used to it. In some ways, Mile is an introvert, he doesn't keen on making the first move in making friends so he just goes straight to the principal's office to wait for him. The principal himself will walk Mile to his new class as agreed with his parents.

Mile chose to get back to Thailand after spending years studying aboard. Britain was great but he'd rather be home with his mom, dad and brother. One of his friend, Jeff Satur, is half British half Thai, also goes back to Thailand and he will enroll in this school within next week. All Mile has to do now is be patient and wait for Jeff to come.
Apo's reading his English text book on his desk at the end of the class. He doesn't have a table mate yet after Tong got suspended for cheating during mid-semester exam. He doesn't even know if Tong can comeback to this class because this school divides students based on their result. Shaking his head a bit, he shouldn't care much they don't even that close.
"Can I have your attention please"
Porsche lifts his head up and see the principal with the Romsaithong kid on the podium.
"The golden child is here" Apo thinks.
"Mile will be your new classmate. Please give him a warm welcome and help him to get along with everyone. Remember, this class is a team and an example of how students should be to the whole school. Now let the new friend introduce himself."
"Hello everyone, I'm Mile Phakphum, you guys can call me Mile." Mile's voice is soft. He quickly introduces himself then steps back without further information.
"Alright then. How about you sit with Mr. Nattawin down there? He's a great student. He can help you a lot during your new days. Get going"
Mile politely nods at the principal then walks towards Apo's table. He doesn't say anything to him, just sit down and keep a distant between them.
"I will return this class to Mr. Chan. Please start your lesson."
"See you later principal" Mr. Chan nods at him.
"Open your book at page 242". Mr. Chan starts his class.

Mile spends most of his day sleeping and letting his mind wander while Apo focus on his studying. He takes it seriously. His achievements come from hard work, his close friends know damn well he's stubborn and hot headed boy who will do anything to get what he wants. So it's not a suprise that Apo doesn't like people like Mile. The ones whom have everything and don't bother to work for any goals. Apo glances at Mile for a second then turns back to his text book. Mr. Chan sees everything but he doesn't care then why should he cares.

Not his monkey not his circus.

For a whole week, Mile and Apo talk to each other only 5 times. They don't care about each other and they should remain that way until graduation day. That's it if Mile can graduate.

Apo notices Mile has a close friend named Jeff. That guy is from another class but he always comes running to their class during reset to take Mile our for snack or to chat about things. Mean while, Apo spends his break time playing ball with his soccer teammates.

"Your new friend looks really cool playing ball." Jeff and Mile are leaning against the balcony in front of Mile's class. From there, they can see everything happens on the school yard.

"He's not my friend." Mile snaps back.

"But he's your type"

"He is not."

"Don't fool yourself Mile. I saw the way you looked at him. I'm your best friend i know you."

"You better leave your energy for studying."

"Ouch haha don't be angry. Just because he doesn't like you you don't have to put your frustration on me."

"How can you know he doesn't like me?"

"And you say you don't like him and don't care." Jeff rolls his eyes.

"Based on your characteristic, no one likes you if they don't get to know you Mile. Open your heart, talk to him, then he will reconsider."

"Since when you become love guru? Fuck off, Jeff." Mile turns away and walks straight to the classroom.

"Keep acting like that you will die alone old men haha. See you later." Jeff runs away.

Reset is over. Apo comeback to class drown in sweat. As he sits down, Mile hands him a tissue box.

"Use it"

"Oh...Thank you" Apo is shocked that Mile starts a conversation with him.

After giving him the tissue box, Mile quickly turns his attention to the math book on his desk. He acts like he focuses on the book but deep down, from the corner of his eyes, they follow every movements of the boy sitting next to him. The way he wipes away the sweat on his forehead, along his jaw, on his neck, and down on his chest. Mile wonders, what if, he could replace that tissue with his tounge that would be nice. The boy is gorgeous, how can he never take a closer look at him? Those eyes, those browns, that nose, those lips, that neck, and that waist.

Apo Nattawin is perfect.

Mile slightly bites his lower lips. May be Jeff is right. May be he does have some feeling for the boy. He's never felt interested in anyone let along been in a relationship. People around him usually come to him with their own intentions and Mile doesn't like that. Thus, he keeps a safe distance from everyone to save his time and peace of mind.

But Apo Nattawin is different. The boy never tried to reach out to him or faked small talk to get his attention. Nothing. It is intriguing.

"Thank you for the tissue" Apo hands him back the box.

"Do you want to get some desert after class?" Mile helped him so Apo thought it would be nice for him to treat Mile with something sweet.

"Sound great but I'm not available today. How about this Friday?"

"Sure." Apo smiles and all Mile can see is his eyes form curvy lines just like cat. He is too damn cute.