Chapter 3

"GOALLLLLLLLLL"

The audiences all stand up and cheer for the goal made by Ping. He catches a wicked pass from Apo and shoots straight into the goal. Apo runs towards him with his arms spread out then jump. Ping catches him by his waist to celebrate and their others teammates start running to their direction for celebration.

"Great job Ping" Apo rubs Ping's wet hair so hard it feels like his hair's gonna fall off.

"Damn, Po. My hair is prescious"

"You need a wig"

"Fuck off Nattawin"

"Haha let's go celebrate." Apo turns to everyone. "Let's go eat guys, everyone on their own I'm not paying shit."

"Fuck you again Nattawin". The team laugh.

The soccer team starts to enter their closet area to get a shower. Apo is comfortable with his teammates, but he still doesn't feel comfortable enough for them to take a shower together. Even though many of them willingly share four shower heads between six guys. As he waits for the others to start first, he scrolls through his phone. Mom reminds him to buy some fruits home and from dad, it's a text to ask for his school report.

His mom is a sweet lady, always treats him with love and gentle. His dad is another story. Apo knows his dad loves him but the man also expects a lot from him. That's why he must always keep his place in the top 5 of his class. He must always study, do homework, do research, and go to the library. His result is 70% from hard working. Apo knows he's not a genius, he isn't the type who just only focus on the professor's materials and thrive. There's a lot of things he doesn't understand and then he tries to work them out by reading and catching up with the professors after class. That's why Apo is the most favorite student of many professors.

Playing soccer is the only time where he can truly enjoy.

"Yo Po, your turn." A guys yell out.

Apo gives him a thumb up then put his phone away and walks to the shower head at the end. He turns the water on. Cool stream of water pouring down from his head through the chest, down to his waist, then his toes. Apo suddenly feels a finger poking on his stomach.

"Fuck you Ping" Apo screams out.

He hears Ping runs away with his loud laugh echo throughout the bathroom. Apo quickly freshing up and get out of the shower. Put on a T-shirt and a high waisted jean with sneakers on. He's ready to go.

As he's standing in front of the school main gate, he sees Mile Phakphum elegantly walk to him.

"What is this guy doing". Apo thinks.

"Are you ready for some sweet desert?". Mile stands beside him.

"What desert?" He asks.

Apo can see Mile's eyes rise up just a bit then come back to normal.

"Never mind." Mile walks away.

He is really confused now. What is happening? What desert? His thoughs were cut off by the laughing sound come from his teammates. They gather around and linking each other arms, dragging everyone out of school in more laughter. The whole team is a mess.
They're leaving without looking back to notice there's a pair of dark eyes following their footsteps.

"Mile, it's dinner time." Mom knocks on his bed room door.

"I'm a little tired mom. I will eat later. Sorry mom" Mile yells out from his bed room. He doesn't open the door.

"Get some sleep baby. I will make some orange juice for you when you get up."

"Thank you, mom"

Mile is standing by the balcony of his bed room with a burning cigarette. He only smokes when he feels burden inside. But why does he feel burden? Because Apo Nattawin forgot their date?